found it :bigthumb:

Use the final Gravity Gun at the beginning of the game:

sv_cheats 1
map d3_citadel_04
changelevel d1_trainstation_01
give weapon_physcannon

edit: :rofl: even can grab birds out of the air

Last edited:
So... is serverseed and microsqft down for everyone else? I think so, what alternatives is there to upload my pic?

Of course. every person you kill or pick up with the grab guns destroys their weapons too.

So no pistol in the beginning...or any weapon not cheated in or found on teh ground.

Darkness said:
how can you like the ending?
It was a lot like the ending to HL1, leaves me with a lot of questions and makes me want to play HL3 whenever it comes out. Although, I wouldn't have minded something with a bit more closure.

I liked the ending too. What will happen to gordon? that girl (alex?), will the gman ever die, what was this "host" thing... can't wait for expansion and/or hl3

Lazlo said:
I liked the ending too. What will happen to gordon? that girl (alex?), will the gman ever die, what was this "host" thing... can't wait for expansion and/or hl3
yea me too i cant wait another 6 years for closure... fucking valve

i thought it was great game except for the ending, some sort of closure/explanation would have helped... in HL1 you somewhat knew what happened, in HL2 they really dont tell you what happened at all, you get bits and pieces but nothing substantial.

Made a couple copies of dog.

Not sure if you can grab heli's out of the sky, but you can grab those sentry robots that lay mines.

Pretty crazy.

bird.jpg

For some reason when using the super grav gun on the citizens you like grab a clone of them and not really them:

bodies.jpg

bodies2.jpg

the last lvl is awesome. makes you feel like a god with the super grav gun. but then you hop in the iron maiden ride and feel absolutly helpless

The super grav gun was pure and utter fun. I picked up a body by the head and crouch walked forward and the bullets were hitting the bodies and not me. I also did the same with huge computer consoles but it seemed rather cruel to use a body of a enemy solider :D

Back