.hack//SIGN series

x3r0n

Veteran XX
get this whole series off your favorite filesharing app. It r0x.

edit: 26 episodes, its an anime about a MMORPG if your wondering...

my friend bought the ps2 game and i tried watching the 1st episode that came with it. it was pretty boring and i turned it off half way through, hopefully the rest of the series is better.

thats ridiculous. worst series ever

maybe on fox kids it made sense

he's got a "guardian" which look like a set of nuts floating around with him

SonGohan said:
Why download it when you can watch it with HORRIBLE FUCKING DUBBED VOICES on Cartoon Network?

id rather listen to horrible voises that i can understand than listen to good ones that i cant understand and feel like im reading a fucking book at the same time while not being able to whore TW and pay attention to whats goin on, on the screen

raggy said:
my friend bought the ps2 game and i tried watching the 1st episode that came with it. it was pretty boring and i turned it off half way through, hopefully the rest of the series is better.
The stuff that comes with the game is .hack//liminality, not sign.

Once you finish Sign, check out .hack//dusk (Legend of the Twilight Bracelet, Tasogare no Udewa Densetsu)...not as dark as Sign, but still entertaining.

.hack//sign is the beginning
.hack//game is the PS2 videogame
.hack//liminality is the 4 ep OAV detailing the events that happen in the real world during the events of the videogame (.hack//game)
.hack//dusk (or .hack//twilight, .hack//udeden) takes place after the events in the videogame/liminality

(XN)Wraith said:
The stuff that comes with the game is .hack//liminality, not sign.

Once you finish Sign, check out .hack//dusk (Legend of the Twilight Bracelet, Tasogare no Udewa Densetsu)...not as dark as Sign, but still entertaining.

.hack//sign is the beginning
.hack//game is the PS2 videogame
.hack//liminality is the 4 ep OAV detailing the events that happen in the real world during the events of the videogame (.hack//game)
.hack//dusk (or .hack//twilight, .hack//udeden) takes place after the events in the videogame/liminality

wow...sounds kinda cool

cancer said:
wraith, so watching hack//game isn't necessary and we can just skip to the next series?

no. To understand liminality you NEED to watch SIGN, and then after that you can watch .hack//DUSK

Back