[gym costs] how much

zodie

Veteran XX
so my local 24 hour fitness has a promotion: 40$ up front and then 30$ a month after that

is this a good deal y/n

i dont work out so free

when i did it was like 30 bucks a month with a pool bball court and a mediocre weight room

fuck yes, my gym is like $80 a month and it's not 24 hours

where do you find these cheap gyms?

there are 24 hour fitness and snap fitness gyms all over now, just go on their websites and find one. they are in every big city and most medium sized cities.

also i've used school gym for the past 3-4 years so i don't really know but $80 seems way too high

there are 24 hour fitness and snap fitness gyms all over now, just go on their websites and find one. they are in every big city and most medium sized cities.

also i've used school gym for the past 3-4 years so i don't really know but $80 seems way too high

Well, it's not only a gym. There's also a swimming pool, and some basketball courts, and tennis courts and other stuff. But I pretty much just use it for the gym. Every other place that I know of is 40 minutes away.

I'll look at those websites.

yea...cause you live in fucking south carolina..

have people really not heard of 24 hour fitness...?

also this place has a basketball court and a decent weight room/cardio area (it's a 24 "sport" if that makes a difference) but no pool

although i don't care as i live next door to a pool

depending on the details of the deal i might very well take this deal thx tw

love you seeya

I go to a rec center with a pool, track, field house gym ect. All for the low low price of free.
All town employees get free memberships, booya.

Back