guess the race

NASCAR_practice.jpg

...ALONG WITH THEIR PARENTS...

gotta love the condescending "news" reporter.

This is what american news media has denigrated to...

I stopped by and watched these jiggaboos on my way home from work. This is Swissvale, they have been fighting there for decades..this cnn bullshit is saying nothing new.

I say we round them all up, lock them in a big empty arena with iron age weapons and the last man standing wins 1mil dollars; televised of course.

We could have sunday afternoon entertainment for years on end.

:spineyes:

I say we round them all up, lock them in a big empty arena with iron age weapons and the last man standing wins 1mil dollars; televised of course.

We could have sunday afternoon entertainment for years on end.

:spineyes:

And still have millions left over charities. A 30 second commercial for that even would sell for kajillions

note to self: don't look for houses in swissvale

Its not THAT bad..niggers tend to not fuck with whites there because whites in that area will fuck them up. Whites tend to not take any shit in that area. I would come home from work and the niggah would be standing infrom of my apartment building and he would warn me to get inside cause some niggahs round the block is starting some niggah vs niggah shit. (this is all driven by drugs and disagreements at bars and shit...this is how this shit works)

Its not THAT bad..niggers tend to not fuck with whites there because whites in that area will fuck them up. Whites tend to not take any shit in that area. I would come home from work and the niggah would be standing infrom of my apartment building and he would warn me to get inside cause some niggahs round the block is starting some niggah vs niggah shit. (this is all driven by drugs and disagreements at bars and shit...this is how this shit works)

:huh:

Back