[GTA:RPG] TW Gang

i wish i could quote wrathchild's posts, his compilation of a whole other forum's dozens of users complaining about jones is awesome :rofl:

So if we were in a baseball league, and some jerkoffs kept ruining the game every time we played, would I be taking things too seriously if I were arguing to have them thrown out?

I don't understand how not wanting the game to be ruined by assholes is taking it too seriously. I don't get why you can't have a little gratitude that I've tried to stick up for you guys since I know you're new and are still figuring things out. Why does this have to be "Hey, Jonez showed us this cool game, he's trying to help us out by telling us what we shouldn't do, BUT FUCK THAT GUY FAT LOLOL EAT SHIT FAGGOT".

It's just typical TW douchebaggery. You try to help people out, and then punch you in the face, every fucking time. What a cesspool of a community this is.

I tried to say it a couple times but you probably ignored my post, we arent on your case about your ingame shit its these angry fucking posts. Learn to get your point across without calling everyone an idiot and a fucking moron. Ive been nothing but polite and civil until this post btw maybe a couple "fucks" and "idiots" will get you to read this post.

No one was giveing you shit until you started basically telling everyone they were faggots, idiots and morons. If that doesnt come across as takeing it too seriously I dont know what is.

ps: the screenshot isnt edited kekeke

I think Dr Jonez has really lost it...

The admin was there, he was really cool with us, he seems to like that we have caused an commotion. Unless he said something while I was offline, he never mentioned anything about us "faging shit up".

I think out of all the game we have "invaded", we have never received a warmer welcome from the admins.

Wow is that photoshopped as fuck or what? :lol:

Where does it say "Admin" when an admin speaks? They have names, and their name shows up any time they talk.

Keep pretending you guys have any clue what goes on in the big picture of the game though :rolleyes:

It could be because he was talking to us in faction chat. You're only a part of the FBI and Hitmen so I assume that's why you've never seen that before.

And we don't have any clue of what goes in the big picture. Which is probably why Al was so willing to help us.

I think Dr Jonez has really lost it...

The admin was there, he was really cool with us, he seems to like that we have caused an commotion. Unless he said something while I was offline, he never mentioned anything about us "faging shit up".

I think out of all the game we have "invaded", we have never received a warmer welcome from the admins.

Let's not get carried away here.. one of the admins did give a rival gang leader a minigun to kill us. But yeah the other admins seem really chill.

El Mar has also been helpful with advice etc. The only really annoying people are Grove and Ballaz and a few of the cadet cops. I don't really have a problem with anyone else.

But Jonez, like someone else said, you're cool in-game and when you talk to us directly, but you turn into an internet flamer superstar on the forums... just calm down.

I don't take the game too seriously, I rarely play more than a couple hours a day at most, and I know a lot more about the leaders of all the gangs, the admins, the police force, and every other faction in the game than all of you combined.

Besides the obvious contradiction in that quote, there is this:

I'm just trying to steer you guys in a better direction than the one some of you have been going in, and all I get is accused of being corrupt, playing the game "too much", random fat jokes, etc.

You not only put accusations against your character in the same group as attacks on you in real life, you put it before the RL attacks on the list. Yeah, you definitely don't take the game too seriously.

As for the constant complaints against BE, I have not seen one thread on the forums with a complaint against BE. And that is saying a LOT, since those forums like to call for a ban on anyone that does even the slightest thing wrong. The complaint forum on SZR is like 80% "Ban [whoever]!!" threads, but not one comment on the BE guys.

Al_Yu said:
Put away the tinfoil hats people, the actions of said admin were more or less him melting down and pulling a "fuck goons" he's gone, he's not coming back, for those that were affected by this I am sorry it happened. This wasn't some great admin plot to fuck someone over by giving a rival faction illegal weapons.

As far as some perceived admins hate on the Blood Eagles because they are from the Tribal War forums I have no idea where this came from, but speaking on behalf of the entire administrative staff of SZR that's pretty fucking dumb. We want people to play here and as long as rules are followed it doesn't matter where they are from in the least.

I want to join but it seems Juke is never on when I am... being an old man, I log off by like 10:30...

anyway, my brother, who is not a TW poster, is now playing. He is Pat_McGroin...

El Mar has suggested some skins for the BE gang on the forums..

El_Mariachi said:
Hey Simon,

I'm obviously not their gang leader though, just making suggestions:

Skin_170.png

Skin_180.png

Skin_19.png

Well they are looking for somethig red and black, and they only have the skins from the SP game to choose from. There are no gangs in the SP that are red and black, so you only have pedestrians to choose from. I think they are good personally.

Heh, I've even gotten my girlfriend into this. We created her a dominatrix character the other day and went around whoring ourselves. It was fun.

Get the admins to give us at least one female skin in our gang.

I probably wouldn't have read this thread if drjonez wasn't freaking out. Looks like a fun game, sadly, my computer is 8 years old.

Wow is that photoshopped as fuck or what? :lol:

Where does it say "Admin" when an admin speaks? They have names, and their name shows up any time they talk.

Keep pretending you guys have any clue what goes on in the big picture of the game though :rolleyes:

when an admin speaks in f chat it shows up that way, the admins also straight up told us they like us and have no problems with us

Back