[GTA:RPG] TW Gang

By the way, I'm working on setting up new hosting/forums/wiki with the admins, so the site should be less shitty soon.

Also, there's a wiki too. The new one is going to be better, and he's offering $500 in game cash to anyone who adds or edits an article. So, make entries into the new wiki once it's up, or I think it even applies to making changes to the old one too, then email them your wiki username and links to what you changed, and they'll GIVE YOU CASH $$$$

Hi Dudes,

I think you guys should have been called the beach bums and taken over the beach gang area. Though, we still want sandkings removed.

Anyway, I haven't heard much about TW people other than some have been jerks but haven't seen much personally.

I'm pretty busy with in-game things so that's why I don't just sit around and chat with you guys all the time.

If you guys need extra cash in game, you can start fishing. I haven't seen anyone do that in a while.

At the pier with the ferris wheel there are fishing rods. You do /fish to fish at them. Sometimes you catch shit, sometimes you don't. The more fish you catch the higher you level- or, bigger weight fish you catch. If you catch at least a 20lb you can sell them to any convenience store.

/fishhelp for more info and how to throw back fish, see how many you caught and so on.

We're still thinking of moving our HQ, it would be nice to have a more secluded area and a parking lot with some cars.

I have cars picked out that I think would work for us, but I want to try and get some of our skins changed while we're at it. I'd like to go with a much more visible red theme than the pretty incoherent latinos/old guys/fat dudes with silly hair theme we have right now... Is there anywhere I can go to look at the default SA skins?

ok this shit is annoying now

first I spawn and have no armor for some reason, even though I had full when I left last night. Still have all my guns but no armor. I walked away for a bit, come back to find out that I got shot by a hitman and lost 3500.

So I am now a very angry person and I will randomly shoot more than a few people tonight for revenge. Is there any possible way to find out who put a hit on you because I am going to destroy him/her

Though I am fairly certain it was someone from the Mafia because I talked a lot of shit to them

Last edited:
Juke, Dario's house, the lighthouse in the bottom left is very secluded, has car spawns I think and would be easy to defend. Although not sure if Dario wants to give it up. But yes something more secluded would be nice and better skins too. Though the fatass with the big afro is pretty funny

I like our skins as they are they just need some red bandanas, face masks and headbands etc. I really think we need a car that is steriotypical south american gangster because it would be hella funny. If we move HQ dont move it TOO far away, I kind of like our close proximity to all the hoods now that ive gotten used too it. If we are too far away it will eliminate the turf wars and people comming to our area to do drug deals and gun deals.

I doubt you will get the Sultan as your gang's car, because it's pretty much the best car in the game and one of the current gangs already has it. Kudos if you do get it though, it's the best combination of speed, handling, and durability outside of the police cruisers and other restricted cars.

Which gang has Sultan? The people on the SZR forums said that no gang has Sultans nor should have Sultans... I don't really care what we have long as we have something

Sentinel doesn't seem like a bad choice, that's what Yakuza and Mafia use

hmm I thought it was assigned already, but figured they wouldn't want to allow it because it is really the best. BTW the random car spawns change when they reboot the server, so chances are good you haven't seen a lot of the cars if you have recently joined.

You guys should get something like the drop top impala, not sure what it's called in the game though.

No, you and leeroy and some others are acting like fucking retards, and getting what you deserve for acting that way.

I told leeroy before if you kept fucking with the cops you'd get a shitstorm. Gee, looks like I was right :shock:
No no no no.....no.

This shit happened before anything that we did yesterday. Before the 2 hour siege on our club, The retard drive-by's on the police station, everything.

Soon as I logged in that fat fuck(Tony_Terrence) was harassing me for no reason, other than he "can do what-ever he wants". His douche bag actions are what led to my involvement in the rebellion against the police yesterday.

We may have been harboring a fugitive, but you're harboring a faggot.

The guy is roleplaying a cop with an attitude. Deal with it. And especially don't bitch about the police giving you shit when you're BREAKING THE LAW.

BTW in case you haven't discovered, you must check with Dr Jonez before doing anything to be sure you meet his criteria of "Role Playing".

We should have Red Hustlers, coolest car in the game IMO. Not super fast, nor does it handle exceptionally well, but it looks cool and isn't that ultimately what matters?

Hustler.jpg

Back