Grow the fuck up

{RiP}Zarious said:
Looks like Val is trying to hard.
Val is trying TOO hard? For what? You think I'm here to impress you or something? Please don't confuse yourself. I'm not here to gain your acceptance. I'm simply telling newbies to stfu and making fun of "devil 666!!11" names.

Validuz said:
I've lived all over the US... so I guess I'm also a yankee by your definition, right?
No, by my definition you're just an idiot. A "yankee" would technically be anyone north of the Mason-Dixon line.
Validuz said:
Seriously Lucy, you are a loser. No matter how much to try to shove it off with the wanna-be clever "pot kettle black" comments, you know it deep down. You make, release, and brag about using cheats for online video games. The combination of those alone, pretty much makes you the biggest loser on these forums, or in the community for that matter.
Lucy? How cute. Is that the best you can come up with?

I've released one script during an interim period between beta and final patches. You on the other hand horde cheats and use the excuses of "research" and "testing" when caught using hm2 on a pub on one of your smurf accounts. You're a hypocrite, a liar and full of shit.

You act like I'm the Osama bin Laden of cheating. If that's true you're O.J. Simpson. You call anyone you disagree with "loser" or "newbie" and have the mistaken impression everyone else in the community thinks the way you do. You've never contributed anything other than a script for interpolate and spend most of your time criticizing other people and things you don't like.

You're truly pathetic, Val.

LouCypher said:
"Valley-dooz?"
LouCypher said:
Lucy? How cute. Is that the best you can come up with?
Ironic right? lol

I've released one script during an interim period between beta and final patches. You on the other hand horde cheats and use the excuses of "research" and "testing" when caught using hm2 on a pub on one of your smurf accounts. You're a hypocrite, a liar and full of shit.
You released your crappy-ass "Lump" cheat to several people that leaked it out. You're a faggot and a constant cheater, so don't start making shit up about others to cover your own shit smell.

You act like I'm the Osama bin Laden of cheating. If that's true you're O.J. Simpson. You call anyone you disagree with "loser" or "newbie" and have the mistaken impression everyone else in the community thinks the way you do. You've never contributed anything other than a script for interpolate and spend most of your time criticizing other people and things you don't like. You're truly pathetic, Val.
You act like a give a shit. I'm just quickly posting to call someone that is a fucking newbie, a fucking newbie. That's all. I know that category includes you, but to me, I'm just simply calling it like it is.

Example: Your name is something some rebellious 13 year old would make up that was forced to goto church and now thinks it's cool to be "teh devil!!111". Aka, you're a retard.

M'kay, Lucy?

I agree with Validuz; that Devil guy is a retard. Refer to my other thread "Server Crasher" to read how Spawn missed the point several times. Take anything this guy says with a grain of salt.

The real problem is "everyone else". Validuz is NOT the problem.

Just because every single thread he's involved in, turns into him yelling/screaming/calling names/pissing and moaning, has nothing to do with Validuz himself.

Duh.

Onos! Someone who doesnt like TV! get over it. No one cares about your opinion and no one is waiting to see if they should buy TV based on it.
I said good day.

KillerONE said:
The real problem is "everyone else". Validuz is NOT the problem.

Just because every single thread he's involved in, turns into him yelling/screaming/calling names/pissing and moaning, has nothing to do with Validuz himself.

Duh.
All I have to say is this: How "great" is TV?

That's right, faggot. I was, am, and always will be 100% right on everything I say and said about TV. You know why I rejected your worthless opinions? Because I knew you and every other retard that was agreeing with you, was wrong.

I love it. It sucks losing my favorite series, but watching dumb faggots like yourself get proved wrong, just makes my day.

Back