[green] marijuana in amsterdam

Mudslide

Veteran XV
just curious for those who have been to amsterdam - how much is weed typically? and how does it come? joints? blunts? food products?

has anyone ever taken amsterdam weed on a train to another EU country?

weed%20in%20breakroom.jpg

Don't know for a fact but I'd be really hesitant to carry it into other countries... enjoy your time in Amsterdam and move on...

It's cheap at the bars/shops (forget exact). Getting high is the same price as getting drunk in a city. I never transported it to another country, no.

yea, don't be an idiot. they probably love dumb tourists who carry drugs across the border.

i wasn't planning on carrying it into another country - it's retarded. getting high in another european country isn't really worth the risk of ending up on one of those 'locked up abroad' tv shows. i was just wondering if anyone here actually had the balls to do it

Nah. I did shrooms my first time there. Made the mistake of doing it in a populated park and felt like I was going to die for ~ 8 hours...scariest experience ever :[

shrooms? that's nuts. anyone smoke hash in amsterdam? i'm considering it but i've never smoked hash before and don't really know too much about it. have to do a little research before i go

go there to visit amsterdam

if drugs are the #1 thing on your mind thats pretty dumb

itd be like going to tenessee to drink jack daniels

sure you could...but why

1.it comes in little plastic
2.You will find certain shops who sell ganja brownies(expensive)
3.as for prices it's about 6.30EUR/gram
4.important don't try and smuggle it over the border. especially in belgium, they got special intervention teams on trains/roads searching for weed.

enjoy your stay in weed-kingdom

spain has extremely lax marijuana laws. friends were able to purchase hash within 30 minutes of getting off the plane... its that easy

getting drugs in europe is extremly easy. I would suggest just entering any VZW and just asking for some weed/hash most have :lol:

When i was 17 and visited amsterdam for the first time,i took weed from amsterdam to switzerland via the euro rail. We hid it in shampoo bottles, not worth the risk though. Hash is much easier to transport since you can just use a chocolate bar wrapper and replace chocolate with hash.

Back