Green Day coming to Dubai

You still fucked up a simple task but of course you won't own up to it because personal responsibility isn't something that features in your life.

Ill just save you some time. After professing your love for green day and your undying affection for the ramones, there isn't anything you can say that will wash the stench of sad and pathetic off you. Go iron your Misfits t-shirt, i have yard work to do

I saw the Ramones when I was like 17
at the Roxy in hollywood
i was wearing a glittery 'Mickey Sorcerer's Apprentice' cape
that i [strike]stole[/strike] borrowed from my parade job at Disney
I did not fit in,,,, at all
I still had a good time, but eh
i was not into 3 chords silly lyrics at the time

Last edited:
If we're going to descend into the minutiae into whether or not punk is art I'll leave this here:

"Never say that the Sex Pistols were talented musicians. Fuck, we couldn't even play our instruments properly. The Sex Pistols were a part of a very important movement. I'd like to think we tapped into, and helped give a direction to a lot of the anger that English and American youth had at that time. But never say we were decent musicians. We weren't."

--Johnny Rotten

Last edited:
There is nothing to descend into. Punk isn't art. Punk is mostly musicians with no talent and are angry about it. Fortunately for them, there are also greasy little nerdlings out there also angry, but about different things

There is nothing to descend into. Punk isn't art. Punk is mostly musicians with no talent and are angry about it. Fortunately for them, there are also greasy little nerdlings out there also angry, but about different things
Instead of decrying everything, say what you think IS art. Is any music art? If so, what?

Im not decrying everything..im decrying punk. Its shit, has always been shit and the only people who think its cool are shitheads who are trying to show everyone how edgy they are
And yet some of the best times I had in my late teens and early 20s were at gigs. Ramones, Damned, Siouxsie, SLF and a bunch of others you will never have heard of. Your views on this just demonstrate once again the level of ignorance and cluelessness that this forum knows you for only too well.

And shit, for once in his life Odio is right, Green Day is not punk.

green day wants to be punk
And yet some of the best times I had in my late teens and early 20s were at gigs. Ramones, Damned, Siouxsie, SLF and a bunch of others you will never have heard of. Your views on this just demonstrate once again the level of ignorance and cluelessness that this forum knows you for only too well.

And shit, for once in his life Odio is right, Green Day is not punk.
Its not my problem you had shitty teens and 20's, it doesn't change the fact that punk is garbage. Do you really think you have some inside scoop on punk you idiot? You and vanster with the ad hominem attacks. Dude, people in this forum regularly try to talk you into killing yourself and pretty much can't stand you. You are in no place to talk about what the forum knows as though you are an actual part of it. You're some dickbag that wandered into this forum by accident and just never went away, even tho you have left in a huff many times

Im not decrying everything..im decrying punk. Its shit, has always been shit and the only people who think its cool are shitheads who are trying to show everyone how edgy they are
You totally sidestepped my questions, and I know why.
Crticism is easy, and doesn't make you vulnerable to anything. If you look at TW, 99% of it is criticism.
People are reluctant to say what kind of music they like, what comedians they find funny, chefs they think are talented, and on and on.

However, nobody has a problem saying an artist is worthless, and in your case, you go so far to say you hate their music so much it isn't even art.
I get it. I don't agree with you, but I do get it.

We'll fight more tomorrow, as this Mother's Day has been a bitch. Stayed out of the liquor store, so that's a win, kind of.
Sleep well.

Back