Green Day coming to Dubai

Not a fan. IMO the tracks they play on the radio sound like the marketing plan of "Lets cash in on teenage angst while trying to maintain an edgy sound." FO with your crap - change the channel.

watermark.php

Love the offspring. Here's my offspring story.
In their heyday, the offspring came down here to a place called Janus Landing in downtown st. pete. Small courtyard venue that always pulled in acts that you would think were way out of their league. My best friend wants to go and take his little brother, who is like 13, never been to any concert and is the president of the Tampa Bay Offspring Fanclub, with a whole 5 members, (his buddies). The concert is in a courtyard downtown. We are in the back while they are setting the stage up and you can already see where the pit is going to form. The stagehands are getting done and i told lil bro that we should go down front so Monday he can tell the crew at school he was in the pit at Offspring. They come on stage, pit starts to get more defined, they hit the first note and the place explodes, the pit is an instant riot scene. The next thing i see is lil bro on top of the crowd on his back getting jesus-pose passed back and forth in the front until he goes over the security barrier.

Cool story. That sounds almost 10% as good as seeing the Ramones live several times. How many offspring songs are well known? Well there's that one about a white guy and then err......

But I guess they're "relevant", soooo....

The ramones sold half a million albums total.

Offspring 40 million

The Ramones are like Rush. While they are both great groups in their respective genres, it's a certain kind of DND nerd that that used to listen to rush devotedly, and its a certain kind of former Hot Topic shopping douchebag that listened to the Ramones.

I bet you have a CBGB shirt too dont ya. Did you pay obscene money for an "vintage original" that you didn't actually get yourself...or for an 'authentic reproduction' to go with your pre-ripped jeans for the concert?

Ramones first album has sold over half a million.

Googling is hard, when you're a tard.

I don't know what hot topic is and I don't have such a shirt, or any band shirts of any sort. A fun game is to ask any soft cunt you see in a Ramones t-shirt to name 3 albums.

Ramones first album has sold over half a million.

Googling is hard, when you're a tard.

I don't know what hot topic is and I don't have such a shirt, or any band shirts of any sort. A fun game is to ask any soft cunt you see in a Ramones t-shirt to name 3 albums.
It took them 38 fucking years for that album to sell half a million. Their first album sold just over 6000 copies the first year. MOst of their albums sold a couple thousand at best. They made more money on their t-shirts than they did on albums

I used to like Lord of Acid until like 1998 when I dated a stripper or 2 maybe 3.

Every single one of them used Lords of Acid as stripper music.

Ramones are meh with very little talent. I had shitty seats at a concert in Denver Co in 1983. But the seats let me see behind the stage. They had an actual guitarist playing backstage while Johnny went through the motions.

Cool sound, some good hits, but not great

Fixed.

Also, if album sales was the only criterion for determining what is good music, I'd be going to see Adele instead. Shut up.
No...other people like it is criteria for 'good music'. When a singer or group is good, people buy their albums, go to their concerts. When the group is shit, it takes 38 fucking years for an album to sell 500k

Go polish your official Ramones Issued Doc martins

Back