Great Beer.

Funky

Veteran XV
I present to you, Maudite:

mawdietwd3.jpg

Thanks, OPs prowler of renegades fame, for introducing me to her.

Hahaha. Nice to see a FRENCH CANADIAN beer like Maudite posted here. 8 % alc./vol. and it's a great one.

Ever had the Terrible ?

Last edited:
Nosferatu when its in season.

My friends and I ordered a pallet of it in early October and I was down to my last 4 pack by November.

im nota huge drinker but i like to drink on social occasions but i had a roomeate who use to be a straight up alcoholic and the only beer i ever seen him get shit face drunk off of is Orangeboom

Orangeboom1.jpg

its good beer as well and no it doesnt taste like oranges or some fruity pile of shit beer

its only 5%

on that note, i just got a couple Arrogant Bastards and its time to go watch the superbowl

UNTIL LATER, TRIBALFRIENDS

im nota huge drinker but i like to drink on social occasions but i had a roomeate who use to be a straight up alcoholic and the only beer i ever seen him get shit face drunk off of is Orangeboom

Orangeboom1.jpg

its good beer as well and no it doesnt taste like oranges or some fruity pile of shit beer

Sir, have you been drinking?

The good stuff.

13% ABV is not that high for beer anymore, yeast strains have been developed that can go up to 25% in a beer.
Whitelabs said:
WLP099 Super High Gravity Ale Yeast
Can ferment up to 25% alcohol. From England.

As long as you can drink them slowly, a high % beer has much more body and flavor to it than just about anything else.

Yes, ale on lees is very good.

Last edited:
Back