got a gaming mouse

lel i join the darkside now due to amazon prime sick fukn deal on this mouse = $70 down to 17.99 free ship okay by me

71szAs0lePL._SY355_.jpg

i chase till 2009 with a mouse like this till snow told me to get an intellimouse 3.0

gg

still chased pretty fukin good tho. all those hawkbat demos of me r using that mouse

i like the logitech just fine but tbh its just a bit small and i actually use a big sheet of paper as a mousepad (i write on it holy fuck im so low/hi tech) and little bits of mashed paper are disrupting me mice lazer m8, its rare but still i want excuse to spend in this economy

also, i make a weird spider fang motion with my index finger if i am trying to be patient on a shot and im worried i will accidentally press all of these fancy buttons >> more to that point: can i bind things liek flag toss on these mouse butts?

the buttons sit above where ur thumb will be so accidentally hitting it is something i've never done. I use my two side buttons to activate pack and short toss of nades but yea, u can bind them to w/e u want. Also for push to talk on the mumbles

imo mouse preference is so personal

it should be based on grip style and surface its used on

i fingertip grip so i hate side buttons because thats a grip spot for me and i end up pressing them accidentally

almost all gaming mice have a shitload of buttons so its hard for me to find one that doesn't, that's why i got the kinzu v2 pro - intellimouse shape, no side buttons, decent sensor for like 25 bucks. fuck i aint buying no 100 dolla mouse :lol:

Zowie fk1 look like palm grip but jesus christ its so big i prolly wouldnt reach first thumb button. My fingers are short like they are chopped off a bit and i cant reach 2nd thumb button without changing my hand position and screwing up my aim.

what the fuck are you talking about

the zowie fk1 is fucking tiny and is the main reason I don't use it

it's so small that my wrist hurts after using it so I mostly just use the g400s

I do feel more accurate in twitch shooters with the fk1 though

i have banana hands so 95% of mice feel tiny

and the ones that are big enough feel horribly wrong because then i can't fingertrip grip like i'm used to

p.s.

wtf germans are strange

Back