GOP lawmakers want wall on Mexican border

if they hired illegals to build it they could pay them under the table and they could get the wall for cheap.

uhhh. We wouldnt be able to maintain all the wall, and they can just climb over it, again.

I bet this is in response to the Daily Show's comparison of China and the United States.
Great Walls owned by China: 1
Great Walls owned by the US: 0

Mid said:
gg us government, 1 step closer to nazism

How is keeping track of the border Nazism? We are not talking checkpoints from state to state. There is Nothing wrong at all with wanting to stop people without permission from coming in to the country.

sentry059ut.jpg

Last edited:
KnightMare said:
or grant these people rights and that would defeat the purpose of people hiring them and thus so many crossing.

You want rights, you enter the country LEGALLY.

Wowbagger said:
Must be one of the those "just to show the voters we care" ideas...

Or maybe they seemed to care about how the health care system is collapsing partially from the burden of illegals, as well as other government funded programs.

I do not care who comes here, just do it the right way. You want the same rights as an American citizen? Fine, just do it legaly. Do not think that you can sneak in, drop a baby, then claim citizenship.

Now in Mass, there is a bill that would allow illegals the same tuition rates as instate residents. Yet, if someone from another state wants to attend school here, they would have to pay full price. Where is the logic here?

Mid said:
gg us government, 1 step closer to nazism

OK in what way does protecting your borders from UNLAWFUL ENTRY constitute nazism.

Obviously you don't know the definition of NAZI.

every country that has any brains protects their borders....and they do it.
This is like saying that cause i have a door on my fucking house means i'm a nazi.

you sir are a fucking dumb shit.

Back