Google Presents: 17 minutes of chicks wailing on eachother

The one where the girl in red was fighting and then a 2nd girl came in is what happens in high school fights with black people.
What's funny is the 2nd girl in was white, but it doesn't matter.
Black people always have people ready to jump in and sucker punch.
For you kids in HS, remember that. Black people barely ever fight one on one.
They'll always stand in front of a group of their brothers who are ready to jump in.
Just look at the video near the end where THREE black girls jump a whitey and kick her. LAME.

And all these people hitting each other on the ground is lame. When I grew up, people never hit someone on the ground.
You let them get back up.

Last edited:
I've heard the hair pulling doesn't hurt girls cause their mothers combed their hair in preperation for such fights.

On another note... these fights are so close to rough sex it's no wonder fighting often turns into sex.

NoGodForMe said:
The one where the girl in red was fighting and then a 2nd girl came in is what happens in high school fights with black people.
What's funny is the 2nd girl in was white, but it doesn't matter.
Black people always have people ready to jump in and sucker punch.
For you kids in HS, remember that. Black people barely ever fight one on one.
They'll always stand in front of a group of their brothers who are ready to jump in.

And all these people hitting each other on the ground is lame. When I grew up, people never hit someone on the ground.
You let them get back up.

and yet she still came out on top in the end.

There was a kid at my original high school who was known to fight with his skateboard. He was 6'3 by freshman year and had a problem with me cause I never 'back down' to him. (I was 5'10, but had football lineman shoulders).

he was one of the reasons my parents moved me to another high school. I would have had to eventually fight him and I probably wouldn't have won :/.

Back