Good Virus security for a small business?

[GF]Drakkan

Veteran XX
Hey all, I've been looking in to implementing a security solution at my work for viruses. As of now, the business is using ClamWin *cringe* and it is causing more issues than it is worth.

I've been looking in to your obvious choices such as McAfee and Symantec, but wanted some input from other people.

The business has roughly 100 employees

Microsoft Security Essentials - It's free, way better than ClamAV and Avast - probably even better than McAfee and Symantec (less resource use) - even though its from microsoft (and free!) it's highly rated

http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials/
Its only free for home use. I mean technically you could install it and get away with it, but in a business with 100 employees thats just asking for someone to fuck with you.

I tried to install forefront(their business equivalent) a while ago, but their stupid installer wouldn't work on win7 and I didn't care enough to find the right one.

We use a whip.

If anyone does something they're not supposed to and gets a virus on their computer, they get 30 lashes.

So far, no viruses.

+2 for NOD32.

McAfee and Norton are the most terrible pieces of shit ever, please don't use them

Back