Good pocket-sized game system?

Usher

Veteran X
I dont follow any news or reviews for the gameboy type handheld gaming systems out now, but i was thinking it might provide some fun at work during sporadic downtime i get. I can pause it when i have to get back to work and play at otehr times.

question is, is it worth it? Anyone own one, and what kind is it?

i own a ti 89 calculator. pretty leet gaming machine for something that is made to be a calculator. costs less too and you can program it to make your own games and do other shit. did i mention games are free?

Ciceron said:
You can get a GBA for $300 less if you want to play games. :rolleyes:
really, wow cause you can get a 400mhz axim for like 310 dollars. so youre saying a GBA costs 10 dollars?

not to mention the axim can do more tha game. but in the gaming realm you can get SNES and NES emulators. And gameboy emulators. plus all the native games. plus you can surf the ent etc...

also, IT WAS A FUCKING SUGGESTION ASSCLOWN.

MaD_ReBeL said:
really, wow cause you can get a 400mhz axim for like 310 dollars. so youre saying a GBA costs 10 dollars?

not to mention the axim can do more tha game. but in the gaming realm you can get SNES and NES emulators. And gameboy emulators. plus all the native games. plus you can surf the ent etc...

Wow, way to take it way too personal. Jesus, people need to lighten up.

MaD_ReBeL said:
Originally Posted by Ciceron
You can get a GBA for $300 less if you want to play games

dont forget that he insulted your heritage too

Back