Good Morning!

I'm going to bed within the half hour. I just finished writing a long ass post on my university forums. My professor requires it. :(

I'm not drunk...but I could swear I was a little bit ago........WTF, I'm not tired either. The cafe opens in like 26 minutes...might just go there.

I do not recomend sleeping for 45 mins and going back to work, very hardcore. I finished work at 2am (got home at 3am) and had to be up at 6:45am. So after a shower, shit and a shave it was about 4:15-4:30, ate and had a smoke was about 6:00am, boom 45 mins im up and running my ass back to work and finish at 4:45pm damn. So fucking exhausted.

I do not recomend sleeping for 45 mins and going back to work, very hardcore. I finished work at 2am (got home at 3am) and had to be up at 6:45am. So after a shower, shit and a shave it was about 4:15-4:30, ate and had a smoke was about 6:00am, boom 45 mins im up and running my ass back to work and finish at 4:45pm damn. So fucking exhausted.

Mmmm. You should maybe read Les normes du travail, I think it's illegal what they asked you to work.
I just slept 14h straight, I feel like a baby now ... awwwww.

edit : Seems like it's not illegal, but you could refuse to work according to this.

Le droit de refus de travailler

Un salarié peut exercer son droit de refus de travailler

1. quotidiennement après :
• plus de 4 heures au-delà de ses heures habituelles ou
plus de 14 heures par période de 24 heures, selon la période la plus courte;
• plus de 12 heures par période de 24 heures pour le salarié dont les heures quotidiennes de travail sont variables ou effectuées de manière non continue.

http://www.cnt.gouv.qc.ca/fr/normes/duree.asp
also http://lois.justice.gc.ca/fr/l-2/250833.html#rid-250845

Last edited:
Basically what happened, I wanted Saturday off, originally I was supposed to get it but we are understaffed, I have to be somewhere at 5:30pm, so I had no choice to switch my shift and come in early. It sucks but thats how it is

Ca va stef?

don't be a wuss. i've stayed at work from 11:15PM all the way through to 5AM... 30 hours later. no shave, no shower, nothing.

don't be a wuss. i've stayed at work from 11:15PM all the way through to 5AM... 30 hours later. no shave, no shower, nothing.

But I really wanna be a wuss. I'm not really all that tired, it's dead here right now. I just wish I had a dollar for a cola tbh.

/me gives nurp a dollar

25 mins, smoke break, ill buy multiple colas then. The only upside about today, im going to my moms for dinner, 2 15lbs turkeys. Thats how we celebrate after ramadon, we're such bad muslims. Man am I excited for some stuffing.

My big PC died, power supply and it looks like it took the mobo out too. I finally managed get all my drives working in my backup PC (which CPU heat sink was loose, took a day to figure out), yeah me.

Kahüla;10689672 said:
Ouais ça va Karim, j'suis en pleine forme pour affronter la vie aujourd'hui.
Bonne dinde :sunny:

:heart: :sunny:

Jai envoyer la fille un im, on sest envoyer des emails 1-2 fois, mais la elle me reponds plus, cest tant de paniquer ;) Serieusement, je suis etonner que quelqu'un ma envoyer un email en restant 20 mins sur le site.

Back