Good Morning! [sad video]

thanks for stopping by my thread i hope you had a great time!

Jesus failed to convince the parents to abort their child, so they put him through 100 days of a miserable existence to prove God exists. I'm sure the insurance company(s) and/or government subsidies needed to keep that abomination alive was justified when he pulled through and made i- oh wait, he died.

maybe... but i'd do the same thing and it wouldn't be for jesus or any other imaginary friend

i pro choice btw.

Jesus failed to convince the parents to abort their child, so they put him through 100 days of a miserable existence to prove God exists. I'm sure the insurance company(s) and/or government subsidies needed to keep that abomination alive was justified when he pulled through and made i- oh wait, he died.
I'm happy someone posted this.

I don't know what is more tragic: that your child is born like that or that you believe an omnipotent and benevolent God has blessed you by making your child born like that

I'm going to rack my shotgun if just one more sumb*tch wakes me up @ 2:30a.m. because they don't have a stethoscope.

Somtimes when I lie down at night, I imagine soup's cock sliding in and out of me. I then fall asleep and have wet dreams, waking up having to change my undies due to all the splooge.

Go, balloons. Balloons. What's happening balloons? There's not enough coming down. All balloons! Why the hell is nothing falling? What the f--- are you guys doing up there? We want more balloons coming down. More balloons. More balloons.

Back