Good Cheat Web Hosting

Velo

Veteran XX
I'm going to start a small website to showcase my photography and blog a little bit. So I won't be getting very much traffic.

Looking for something around maybe 5$ a month or so, I know there's really cheap hosting out there.

Thanks for any info.

EDIT: IM AN IDIOT title should say cheap********************

Hey Jesse, gonna be graduating next year.. cant wait!

Branzone makes me pay for domain registration, i know there are some web hosting sites that include that in the yearly payment.

Cfr5h4iMGljb6w17FUNpH5b9o1_400.png

bluehost.com
branzone has small space :(

Bluehost oversells. Unlimited bandwidth and storage is a great thing... until they remove your account for overuse of your allocated resources. Branzone provides stability and more than adequate resources and will never oversell.

bluehost was good until it wouldnt let me pay month to month, i dont want to pay for an entire year here.. cmon i know there's better than branzone

Dreamhost?

I used them a couple times. Lots of bandwidth and storage, never had any problems myself.

domain name registration is like $10 bucks right? just divide that across 12 months + whatever branzone charges per month. Isn't that still under $5/mo? especially if you have the TW deal?

domain name registration is like $10 bucks right? just divide that across 12 months + whatever branzone charges per month. Isn't that still under $5/mo? especially if you have the TW deal?

Definately. For the hosting I have with em ( Standard + Domain ), it works out to $4.33 approx. a month, which I pay quarterly, and thats with the TW deal.

Last edited:
branzone only gives me 512mb is space for $2.97...
Which I use it for my webcam only now.

Bluehost for me graphics/photos. $15 a month with my extras...
You can pay month to month.

bluehost was good until it wouldnt let me pay month to month, i dont want to pay for an entire year here.. cmon i know there's better than branzone

Branzone is the reason TW is still alive. If you want to keep TW around, support Branzone. I have been using their service and it's great. No bullshit cpu limitations that other place have put on accounts. Support is very quick to respond and will even customize software for your requirements.

Branzone. If you need to host videos get a Dreamhost account and use it as your dumping ground. I have both.

Dreamhost let's you register extra domains for $10 each and re-direct them.

Back