God, Something Awful sucks SO much dick

I tried reading SA while TW was down. I couldnt get into it. Not saying it sucks, just that it's not TW by far.

When I read TW, I imagine people A) yelling at their monitors, B) drinking booze and smoking pot, and C) crying.

When I read SA, I imagine a bunch of lame people who spend 15 minutes composing each post and then saying to themselves, "No, I think I'll try it again," and it never ever being funny or intelligent.

Last edited:
I can't stand GBS, and I avoid most of the other sub forums.

In fact there's only one I read semi-regularly.

When I read TW, I imagine people A) yelling at their monitors, B) drinking booze and smoking pot, and C) crying.

When I read TW, I imagine a bunch of lame people who spend 15 minutes composing each post and then saying to themselves, "No, I think I'll try it again," and it never ever being funny or intelligent.

So which is it? Are you manic? Freak.

When I read TW, I imagine a bunch of lame people who spend 15 minutes composing each post and then saying to themselves, "No, I think I'll try it again," and it never ever being funny or intelligent.

Fuck you. It's closer to 20 and each one generates a call from the Nobel Prize for Literature committee.

I tend to agree, SA seems so serious, you break forum rules and you're gonna get boned. TW is filled with sarcastic nerds, SA seems to be filled with a lot of emo/goth types.

ahahah that's the perfect description of SA!

you guys should read byob it is a pretty neat place

i like byob and debate and discussion and the world of warcraft forums and dpph

SA is filled with hipster faggots
they ruined fyad
... and well g/d was always ruined from the start, so fuck sa

/b/ is wai more fun anyway

The only thing good on SA is the Ask\Tell section. And even then.... trying to read that shit while TW was down was boreing as fuck

Back