Global Warming my ASS!

no no no you dont get it by warming they actually mean cooling bc when temp gets colder actually means hotter duh

Measuring temperatures in cities makes the entire planet warmer. Just not anywhere people are, trust Al Gore on this.

it's not global warming ... it's climate change ... when ever a thing that always changes changes, I get to call it an emergency

Last week we got over 5 feet of snow in about 24 hours.
The last time it snowed her was 100 years ago...

the great thing about climate change is no matter what the fuck we do its pretty pointless because the rest of the world wont give a shit and will cut down their rainforests to make farms and burn all the oil because its cheaper/easier.

fact

It really bothers me how in The Day After Tomorrow they act like Humans are responsible for what happens, even though there is a point in the movie where they discover that the same thing happens ever 10,000 years.

Oh, also the movie was fucking terrible too.

yea like picking up enough baggage to not rly care if the planet is becoming .00000000001% less habital every 100 years

It really bothers me how in The Day After Tomorrow they act like Humans are responsible for what happens, even though there is a point in the movie where they discover that the same thing happens ever 10,000 years.

Oh, also the movie was fucking terrible too.

The real message of that movie is that it only takes a week for the Earth to correct the imbalance, and that's really not that much time so it's not a big deal no matter what we do.

Back