[Glare] or any other St.Louis brolies

malone

Veteran XV
Here for the weekend on business, need input on where to get my groove on. Please don't send me to Nellyville :)

Here for the weekend on business, need input on where to get my groove on. Please don't send me to Nellyville :)

What kind of stuff are you looking for. I'd meet up, but I'm on call tonight and Sunday, and I'm sleeping Saturday...

What kind of stuff are you looking for. I'd meet up, but I'm on call tonight and Sunday, and I'm sleeping Saturday...

Hell just anything that will be mostly white populated with alcohol and some music so I can date rape...err... meet locals and mingle harmlessly.

Hell just anything that will be mostly white populated with alcohol and some music so I can date rape...err... meet locals and mingle harmlessly.

i havent been there in a while but you might like Morgan Street Brewery down on the Landing. it has like 3 or 4 bars, an outside beer garden area and a dance/club part.

i fucking forgot to pack some trendy socializing clothes so I just went down to the wal-mart and bought a pretty decent faded glory button up.

there's a beer fest/tasting in forest park (close to downtown) tonight
washington ave bars are where the higher class sluts like to party
the landing is where the younger/cheaper sluts like to party

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thats about it

Back