[Giveaway]4 Oink Invites

Kill Me Plz

Veteran X
Show a ratio above 1 from another torrent site. Don't fuck me over, or you'll fuck over fellow TW members in the future (If you have already lost your oink account for example)

i only visit two torrent spots currently. my ratios are 1.8 and 1.6 easy enough to prove.

my question is has oink changed? is it still a shithole where you have to download tons of shit you have no interest in just to keep a decent ratio? if so i have no interest in a membership there.

oh, if somehow it is a decent place to use then by all means send an invite.
Whiplashtw@gmail.com

im new to this torrent shit, i don't know how to find out what my ratio is, let alone show it to you

im new to this torrent shit, i don't know how to find out what my ratio is, let alone show it to you

Me too.

Edit- I'm not as lame as Fuzzy. I know what a ratio is! But i've never used a torrent thingy... just emule.

Last edited:
I got invited from TW, so I'll pass on an invite. Same as above. PM me if you've posted and not gotten love. Otherwise first with credentials after this .

Last edited:
I totally forgot about this thread so I sent all the emails that were posted (and one I got from a pm).

So, all out and invites sent

i love how no one posts a pic at least of their ratio

btw im +35.54 ratio on downloadmenow can i have invite?!

just joking im on oink and have 10 invites that have been sitting there for god knows how long

Got 10 invites i'm willing to give, send me a pic of ratio or something that'll make me believe you won't suck.

If I were you guys I'd up the requirements.
A good ratio + decent total sizes.

Anyone can DL 200 megs and seed to get a great ratio

Back