Give me one *good* reason why gay marriage should be illegal

allowed

u mean forced at gun point

and then delivered on your back to us on the gay parade float your company just sponsored

33_combine4.jpg

this is like that time you spent Saturday and Sunday crying about my "WEEKEND" posting on Friday afternoon

you really are the slowest person in any room you walk into?

TribalWar Forums

@TribalWarForums
Nov 3

More
Posters/24H: Captain Tele (45); HelenKeller (18); Fool (17); SeVeReD (13); Edofnor (11); epidemic (11); naptown (8); Dangerdoggie (8);

cmon buddy

this is sad now

:cool:

More
Posters/24H: Captain Tele (45); HelenKeller (18); Fool (17); SeVeReD (13); Edofnor (11); epidemic (11); naptown (8); Dangerdoggie (8);

cmon buddy

this is sad now

imagine when all your posts are crying about others posts online

what a persons title on that forum might look like

:rofl:

you made your own thread for this already

go play in it

brevity is a virtue sometimes

Well sure I'll keep it brief. You spend all day every day posting here. You are clearly unemployed and alone. No job. No wife. No girlfriend. Rather than actually doing anything about your crappy life, you've opted instead to blame some external factor for your failures. So you spend all day railing about the Jews while clinging to the accomplishments of the group you belong to--look how amazing whites are--since you have no actual accomplishments of your own.

So having proven myself a master debator am I now free to leave the circle of jerks?

Well sure I'll keep it brief. You spend all day every day posting here. You are clearly unemployed and alone. No job. No wife. No girlfriend. Rather than actually doing anything about your crappy life, you've opted instead to blame some external factor for your failures. So you spend all day railing about the Jews while clinging to the accomplishments of the group you belong to--look how amazing whites are--since you have no actual accomplishments of your own.

So having proven myself a master debator am I now free to leave the circle of jerks?

lol you're a fucking jew

kys

i'll give u several good reasons y it should be illegal

1.) fags r all going 2 hell
2.) faggotry is an abomination unto the lord
3.) faggotry should never be encouraged
4.) how r these doods supposed 2 tweet the deets re: domestic violence in a society where it's ok 2 hit a man but not a woman?
5.) god hates fags
6.) all marriage should be illegal

Ridiculously simple: it dramatically opens up the doorway for adopting kids.

I should say that I'm not against gay marriage because I don't give a shit, but they shouldn't be able to adopt. Ever.

Don't look now, but what you've got there is an argument against gay adoption, not gay marriage.

Suppose we could prove that gay couples adopting children is bad for the child, and we ban gay adoption accordingly. Would you still have a reason to oppose gay marriage?

read his post :picard:
:rofl: And I give up already with him. I knew it would be a pointless endeavor.

I was thinking about the adoption thing yesterday, because I kinda agreed with Val's post when I first saw it

But then I thought about all the straight couples, married and otherwise, who are terrible/abusive parents and ruin their kids lives...and that moved me back into the 'people should need to pass some kind of test or apply for a license to be parents' camp

there are lots of gay couples who are saner, smarter and more suitable to raise children than some of the oxygen thieves out there

I was thinking about the adoption thing yesterday, because I kinda agreed with Val's post when I first saw it

But then I thought about all the straight couples, married and otherwise, who are terrible/abusive parents and ruin their kids lives...and that moved me back into the 'people should need to pass some kind of test or apply for a license to be parents' camp

there are lots of gay couples who are saner, smarter and more suitable to raise children than some of the oxygen thieves out there

to put it in validuz terms: they let black people have kids

Back