[GIRLS]The answers to all your questions regarding women are right here

[GIRLS]I'm not an idiot Brasstax! Don't be mean

A lot of you are really stupid and/or unfortunately misinformed. I'm talking periods, birth control, conception, pregnancy, PMS, everything estrogen related. Many are well-versed, which is great, but others are OBVIOUSLY not listening. This thread is solely for the purpose of me answering your questions!

So ask away, about anything, and I'll answer to the best of my ability. Trivial and/or completely unrelated questions need not be asked.

Bad example question:
Q: Emy, are all girls stupid bitches?
A: No, they're not. You have me right here as a perfect example as to why that is not true.

Good example question:
Q: Emy, my girlfriend is cranky while she is on her period and claims that it's because she isn't sleeping well. Is this bullshit? It sounds like she is just making up an excuse.
A: More women complain of sleep problems during menstruation, when hormone levels are at their lowest, than your average woman will complain when she is not on her period. This stands to reason, as fluctuating levels of hormones greatly hinders your body's natural ability to relax. Your girlfriend may indeed be trying to make up an excuse for her grumpiness by just saying she didn't sleep well, but physically, she probably didn't. Go buy her flowers.

[EDIT] You guys asked, so here are a few. Don't be retarded
258644731_l.jpg

68832773_l.jpg

Memomlost.jpg

Melake3.jpg

These are pretty recent comparatively (not the black and white) but I have some without glasses somewhere

Last edited:
Legendary thread, epic blah blah estrogen twat fuckhole misogynistic backlash, more and more on top, crying fuck you bullshit, high ground scrabble orgy, peter out with the last hangers-on.

Why the fuck do you think this is a good place to try to spread knowledge? It's TW, we thrive on ignorance and sterotypes. Shut the fuck up and get the fuck out.

PS
Pics or you're an ugly sea-cow.

Kill Me Plz said:
What is the ultimate answer to the ultimate question?

If you get this wrong leave TW

Since you fucked up the question, will you be leaving TW?

Back