get right with your lord

hasbulla-hasbik.gif

why are you doing this to me?
Am I not living up to what I'm supposed to be?
Why am I seething with this animosity?
(Hey god) I think you owe me a great big apology

Sky faeries are a fucking joke. They were around 2k years ago. The top 3 religions deal with Jerusalem. Who the fuck cares about that now?
Judaism - They worship Abraham.
Christianity - They worship Jesus.
Muslims - They worship Mohamed, and if you don't, they want you dead or to give everything you have to them. The Quran is a fucked up book.

There's ONE GOD most people believe in. In the past there were multiple gods, but it's since reverted to one. Religion is how you believe in that god. Most religions are fucked, especially the ones dealing with Jerusalem. Yet people put Jesus bumper stickers on their car and promote it.

The USA would need a new bible to follow, that teaches people how to act in TODAY'S WORLD.

Religion is not working and the attendance numbers at church are dropping. Marriage is also done, because it's a fucked up thing that destroys men. You can read my thread to see all the videos (most have been removed by TY) of women acting crazy. None the less, there's plenty of Tik Tok videos which are displayed in YT videos showing women acting crazy and begging for men to come back.

Drizzle Drizzle.

Sky faeries are a fucking joke. They were around 2k years ago. The top 3 religions deal with Jerusalem. Who the fuck cares about that now?
Judaism - They worship Abraham.
Christianity - They worship Jesus.
Muslims - They worship Mohamed, and if you don't, they want you dead or to give everything you have to them. The Quran is a fucked up book.

There's ONE GOD most people believe in. In the past there were multiple gods, but it's since reverted to one. Religion is how you believe in that god. Most religions are fucked, especially the ones dealing with Jerusalem. Yet people put Jesus bumper stickers on their car and promote it.

The USA would need a new bible to follow, that teaches people how to act in TODAY'S WORLD.

Religion is not working and the attendance numbers at church are dropping. Marriage is also done, because it's a fucked up thing that destroys men. You can read my thread to see all the videos (most have been removed by TY) of women acting crazy. None the less, there's plenty of Tik Tok videos which are displayed in YT videos showing women acting crazy and begging for men to come back.

Drizzle Drizzle.
I'm sorry that your wife was a cheating whore and a liar. She doesn't represent all of Christianity. I'll pray for your soul.

Back