Game of Thrones Season 8

I hope davos is the only one who lives so he can continue telling ppl hes not good at anything

According to the Game of Thrones showrunners this song and video hints at the shows ending and who lives and who dies. Its the same song Podrik sung at the end of the the last episode.

Here is the lyrics to Jenny’s Song:

High in the halls
Of the Kings who are gone
Jenny would dance with her ghosts
The ones she had lost
And the ones she had found
And the ones who had loved her the most
The ones who’d been gone
For so very long
She couldn’t remember their names
They spun her around
On the damp old stones
Spun away all her sorrow and pain
And she never wanted to leave
Never wanted to leave
Never wanted to leave
Never wanted to leave
Never wanted to leave
Never wanted to leave

Watch them only kill off Beric, Varys, and Melisandra because everyone else has gone through too much and are too popular.

I'm just thinking about when the 7 badasses went beyond the wall and only Thoros died along with a few redshirts who just kind of showed up after the hero shot.

I'm just thinking about when the 7 badasses went beyond the wall and only Thoros died along with a few redshirts who just kind of showed up after the hero shot.

it had the captain kirk of original star trek fame feel of "assemble a team to visit the planet" and you always knew the non-regular crew guys who get picked weren't coming back

like, awwwwwww mannnnnn

I don't think they have the guts to go full George RR Martin anymore. They're not gonna Ned Stark anyone people care about going forward.

gendry dies
jaime dies
brienne dies
most secondary fighter characters die
night king loses some bros but not his plot armor dragon
....sansa dies?
advisers all live

oh yea theon is totally fucking dead, but he saves bran as he and the iron dildos burn to death by ice dragon fire

Last edited:
I don't think they have the guts to go full George RR Martin anymore. They're not gonna Ned Stark anyone people care about going forward.

I think Jaime will die in Brienne's arms. Jon Snow sacrifices himself so that danny can take the throne. Theron dies heroically.

At least those three.

Gendry may live by virtue of being one of the last baratheons. Then again they may just end all the major houses. Lanister is fucked. Martels and tyrels fucked. Tully fucked. Arryn mostly fucked. Frey’s gone. Jon and dany last targs. Starks inherit Westeros. Dothraki kill and plunder it all and win.

My predictions for who dies:
Samwell
Jaime
Tormund
Both Mormonts
Melisandre
Beric
Sansa
Theon
Rhaegal

Last edited:
Night King kills Bran which Kills Lich King because time travel. Arya, Tyrion, and the Hound live and go fight Cersi, Qyburn, and the Mountain. They lose. Lot of neck beards rheeee because show writers decide to ignore witch woman prophesy about Cersi and Azor Ahai prophesy about Jon/Jon's baby/whoever George was thinking but we'll never know because he is done with writing.

I'm still enjoying the show but season 7 was not great and season 8 is starting to drag.

I'm still irritated by teleporting armies and characters after such a lovely well crafted world was developed. Also Ravens that are basically 5G cell service for the entire kingdom.

ya
they do a terrible job of showing time marching onward
but theres only so much time in a season i guess :(

yAOAbrv.png

Back