[Game] Call of Juarez - Bound in Blood

TheDemiGod

Veteran X
I just got done a 4 hour session of this game. It's fucking awesome.

Waaaay better than the first one. The graphics are top notch for a western shooter.

You can choose between two brothers for every mission. One of them is a more stealthy character and one is a brute. I choose the brute every time, but it just gives the game more replay value.

To spice the thread up a bit, here's some screens:

PC_Galerie_Call_of_Juarez_Wiezy_Krwi_PC_Galeria_1_18264_2049_13052009.jpg

PC_Galerie_Call_of_Juarez_Wiezy_Krwi_PC_Galeria_1_18269_2050_13052009.jpg

You can find money around the game and purchase new weapons from the gun store. There's also a ton of secret shit to find, but most of it are pictures from the Civil War and shit so I don't look too hard to find them.

hmm i might "buy" this tonight :\

but then again.. it feels like i'm so done with games.. i played that shitty prototype for like 15 minutes and shut it down already..

I quite enjoyed the first one... bow & arrow was really nicely done, whip was sweet fun.

I think it was one of the most original FPSs around, and I'll certainly check this one out.

If you're a sucker for shit like Tombstone, Dead, Bad and the Ugly, etc. then you'll really enjoy this game. There's some freeroaming shit in it too.

For example; you can go to the gun store and pick up a wanted poster and you have to go find the fugitive and have a showdown with him. It's pretty rad.

I was thinking about that game, but bought 'Dawn of Discovery' instead. I see everyone is bitching about DRM though - but I never play a game long enough to give a shit about DRM.

I got it off of Piratebay.

There seems to be no protection whatsoever.

the only time you need a cd key is when you wanna play online. LAN works fine but whatev.

The original had its moments and wasn't really a bad game, but I'm so fucking tired of linear shooters I doubt I'll even try this.

Great game. Bought it yesterday and not dissapointed. Haven't tried multiplayer yet, but heard it's getting solid reviews too.

Can you run around with a gun in one hand and a bible in the other quoting scripture while blasting faces?

I loved the first one. I'm a sucker for westerns too, even though I hate rednecks with a passion.

If this pops up on Steam (has it?) I'll certainly buy it. That also defeats most draconian DRM schemes.

LOVED the first game. It didn't get enough attention. The horse and wagon chase was awesome.

I'll def check this out.

Back