Gaijin of the Japan

george washington didn't cut down the national cherry tree so you could fly to japan and look at theirs

show some respect for american history

gonna steal this content and use it 2 impress ~curvy~ 30something nurses assistants @ the bar, thx 4 the fastball :cool:

Basically what LGBR said.

If you actually wanna see the cherry blossoms in full bloom, check the full bloom dates online.

Here, let me google that for you:

The first forecast has been recently released, with flowers are expected to open earlier than usual: on March 19 in Tokyo, and March 23 in Kyoto. and to reach full bloom on March 27.

Better roll your flight back to March 17th or you gonna miss it. The cherry blossom spots will all be ghost towns in April.

gonna steal this content and use it 2 impress ~curvy~ 30something nurses assistants @ the bar, thx 4 the fastball :cool:

I'm going to steal it for when my wife asks for an expensive vacation to Japan.

thanks, all content is registered trademark bowl of blood 2020 so please use ™ unicode 2122 character whenever quoting and send 5% of pussy profits to the nearest available charity or homeless shelter

Plenty of interesting things to do in Japan.

Cherry blossoms are cool and all that, but there's tons of cool stuff...

We are not going solely for the blossoms. There are more than 1600 shrines and temples in Kyoto alone, why would we go for 2 weeks just for the blossoms. I ain't stupid yo.

:lies:

ya i would plan on missing them entirely and instead focus on doing other stuff

theyre gonna b gone before april 1st thanks chinese tourists

you seem to speak with some authority. what do you base you claim on?

people from japan might know whats up in japan

just a guess though

also the good info participation might be up if Flash didn't create this exact same thread (with all the info you are looking for) like 2 weeks ago.

you seem to speak with some authority. what do you base you claim on?

probably 10 goddamn years of living here
tpk lived here for a long time as well

youll have the best chance of seeing cherry blossoms in april in hokkaido but we're having an unseasonably warm winter so i wouldnt count on seeing them at all

like it was 65 degrees in osaka the other day and it hasnt dipped below 50 all winter. it SHOULD be hovering between 32F and 40F this time of year.

i wouldnt be shocked if they bloomed at the end of feb/beginning of march and were totally gone by march 15 to be honest. the temperatures are right, it just depends on the humidity at this point.

hell, we had cherry blossoms blooming last october bc the typhoons were saturating the air and the trees thought it was spring again

and the moment the trees start blooming, all the chinese tourists shake them so they can take pictures in the cherry blossom rains like in their favorite anime

last year hanami season lasted a whole 4 days because of the cunts

My wife, her sister and my kids will be in Japan in April visiting theme parks. Say hello to them for me. I don't do theme parks.

Go to the Kyoto fox shrine and leave a pool of water there in case a fox comes by and needs a drink.

Throw some cooked rice away before you go as an offering, and then walk through the red gateway torii to receive maximum good luck. Drop coins into the offering box and clap your hands.

Last edited:
Back