funny shit at my lan cafe

HandiCapper

Veteran X
there is a guy who keeps downloading and watching that song "cold" ...
he has headphones on and hes singing it at a talking volume.. and has this slight hispanic accent.. i cant stop laughing.. ive been here 4 hours and i think he hasnt stopped once.. just keeps playing it over and over

its just 4 of us that work.. split up the week and run all nighters on the weekend. we have two locations one is on an army base in VA and is basically the workhorse for the entire company. were making so much money off of it that were opening the main cafe in the city in richmond in about 60 days.

between the two cafes we have over 40 computers..all of them run bf2,hl2,cs:s,WoW just fine. 6800/6600s with a gig of ram in em. we have ac and sell snacks/beverages.. its a pretty good deal. we also do repairs and whatnot for 60$ an hour.

definitely the best job i can have while im in college.. flexible, i wear whatever i want.. pay is good.. nobody standing over my should. playing video games with some of the guys on the clock. what more can you ask for?

Blotter said:
naked bitches

we dont however get many of those.. but there is the nanci raygun on thursday nights.. they have some cheap hooker dance parties and we go get wrecked on cheap pbr.

everyone is a winner!

we had a LAN place at keesler in tech school, they had to be banking on all the students, 20 computers always packed at $7 an hour i think it was.

Back