Full body tattoo gets some make up

holy fucking slutty bitch whore comments.

yep, these stupid cunts make me lose hope for humanity more and more every day, truly wanting to procreate with the likes of this fucking loser.

is it just built in to women to be attracted to a serial killer/rapist looking son of a bitch that will never work anywhere but a tattoo parlor and probably has multiple felonies and does drugs?

Last edited:
i wuld hang out with skullkid he is c00l guy

tattoo only going 2 become more common place as time goes on u kno

so is

president-camancho-idiocracy.jpg

doesn't mean it's a good thing.

This was posted on TW back in 2011.

And... :lol:
In a little over a year, since coming from humble beginnings in Canada, Rico Zombie aka Rick Genest has made a huge impact on the fashion world. The carnival sideshow performer was championed by creative director of Mugler, Nicola Formichetti, put in his runway shows and shoehorned in Lady Gaga's video for Born This Way. Here, for our beautiful issue, he chats to Crane.tv about why film, not fashion is in his future and what true beauty means to him. www.rickgenest.com

is it just built in to women to be attracted to a serial killer/rapist looking son of a bitch that will never work anywhere but a tattoo parlor and probably has multiple felonies and does drugs?

He actually makes a lot of money in the fashion industry lol

That guy's from Montreal. I've had an artist over at one of my events who knows his girlfriend and believe it or not: that girl was fucking beautiful.

Back