fuhquake

have you played that kteam pro midair mod?

you just have rocket, and only midair shots hurt in maps like endif and that other map with the box up top

yeah that mod is awesome, i played my first duel in it vs one of the best scandinavian qw players. he made several tripple midairs on me ;(

Granite Gargoyle said:
Could someone please send it to me as well. Seems there's a windows version and a DOS version...guess which one I have :(

If you're running fuhquake it really doesn't matter, you won't be using the original exes, just the .pak files.

MrGone said:
If you're running fuhquake it really doesn't matter, you won't be using the original exes, just the .pak files.

You still have tohave quake installed though and the version (DOS) that I have won't install on XP

Granite Gargoyle said:
You still have tohave quake installed though and the version (DOS) that I have won't install on XP

Hmmmmm.. The (DOS) version I have installs fine.. it doesn't run, but it installs flawlessly. It's old, too, older than the original boxed version of the game. :) Maybe you just have a bad copy. id's DeICE installer works fine in NT-based OSes

After playing fuhquake for a while, it doesn't seem too bad.. Some of the new textures are really nice, while some of them are really horrible :) Areas with water or toxic sludge are like killing zombies in a gay disco.. they really don't like quake brown, it seems.

Back