fucking special nees kid.

Archimedes said:
fgdfgfg.JPG

Pic of me and my sis (before Christmas I believe).

Damn Hippy.

:bandit:

Keyser said:
Great outlook, I have a sister that is in a wheelchair. She has been in one all her life. All the trials she has been through, makes me realize how tough she really is. I'm not certain I could go the same route as she if I were in that position and be as light hearted about it as possible. I have always felt the same way as you bud. Well done.
I understand man... watching some of those kids go through their trials and tribulations is very uplifting sometimes.

Keyser said:
Damn Hippy.
:lol: Don't you know it :)

Actually, the other day I cut off my hair. There is a thread about it around here somewhere... my hair is pretty short now. Tyler Durden Spiky style.

Oh, and the goatee has been gone a long time Ben. Sorry, your sidekick is now a clean-cut looking dude. Of course I still don't shave regularly. I couldn't go entirely clean-cut you know ;)

should use that head on PS threads...

Personally, working with the kids is better than working with the grownups in SO....still always fun, get free food too.

TooSmoothe said:
should use that head on PS threads...

Personally, working with the kids is better than working with the grownups in SO....still always fun, get free food too.
:rofl: Yeah the free food is always a bonus. Plus, those kids never seem to have a "case of the Mondays."

Yes, come to think of it, my head in that picture would be perfect for photoshopping. Someone alert ChaoStar.

Archimedes said:
fgdfgfg.JPG

Pic of me and my sis (before Christmas I believe).
That's f'king beautiful...

Seriously. That picture sums up everything that is considered human & humane simultaneously.

You are an angel...

:heart:

Archimedes said:
:lol: Don't you know it :)

Actually, the other day I cut off my hair. There is a thread about it around here somewhere... my hair is pretty short now. Tyler Durden Spiky style.

Oh, and the goatee has been gone a long time Ben. Sorry, your sidekick is now a clean-cut looking dude. Of course I still don't shave regularly. I couldn't go entirely clean-cut you know ;)

pics :shrug:

FngrBANG said:
That's f'king beautiful...

Seriously. That picture sums up everything that is considered human & humane simultaneously.

You are an angel...

:heart:

not to mention rugged and manly

Back