Fucking love MIT [OpenCourse]

Son of Mothra

Veteran XV
Just downloaded all of their linear algebra video lectures to my ipod (of the same professor who wrote my book) for free at the click of one button.

Anyone else use these as supplements for their coursework?
Their lectures are always fantastic and clear. And they have transcripts? bamf :sunny:
I've looked at a few for physics before and my roommate has used them for ME

:sunny::weird::sunny:

Who on TW goes to MIT anyhow?

Last edited:
Yeah i'm a pretty moderate nerd, but i'm using these to review for my exam (in 3 hrs)
Obviously i'm distracted on TW

Not like i'm going to go to parties and throw lectures up on the house bose
Though i should...

I just think this as a resource is a fucking fantastic thing to implement in today's educational world (especially on the scope of sciences) and wanted to :sunny:

oh and ipod*
iphones can suck my dick

I'd rather get high and play video games thanks to the other thread

but that's what getting high and drunk and seeing The Jesus Lizard tonight is for

linear algebra :lol:

Oh I know, I don't give a shit :lol: I like to know things and enjoy learning new things :sunny:

it's cool man i don't mean to damper your enthusiasm. it is a good resource to have

102kzld.jpg

But we're doing decompositions omgz find A:happy: = 8=D*I

I downloaded the linear algebra, and some other stuff (calc, etc.) about a year ago. It's very good.

so...you're smart or something?

Que? I have an exam in lin alg today and i'm using these lectures to help study. This thread is just to show appreciation for a fantastic implementation in the name of free education.

Larger colleges should really be forced to embrace the digital age and have their textbook publishers offer a digital version of course books. I'm tired of paying 150$ for a book i can't sell back at the end of the semester because the asshole publisher made another edition that changed a few numbers in a few problems and fixed a typo.

Back