FUCK YOU I'll fuck you up in Soul Calibur 2

Ratbert90 said:
pffft
noob. I will rip you apart with ceravantes.

Cervantes is a fucking punk
Mitsurugi and Taki are the best peeps.
Soul Calibur 3 had better support Online w/Fatalities.

Maxi, Kilik and (perhaps the most UNDERRATED character in the game) Ivy will OWN YOUR ASS UP.

hey, it is NOT cervantes, it is CerAvantes. And he is the lone god in that game. Taki can't TOUCH him. And I could probobly fuck you up with necrid also.

Scuzzle said:
Maxi, Kilik and (perhaps the most UNDERRATED character in the game) Ivy will OWN YOUR ASS UP.

Maxi is a fucking newb buttom masher magnet. My cat could pull of Maxi combos just standing on the controller.
Kilik is good if you know how to use his range.
Ive is good also if you know how to use her range.

Bottom line is Taki is too fast and too powerful to get beaten when a seasoned player is behind her.

Misturugi is damn near unstoppable with a good player, yet he has weaknesses in his attack patterns that Taki's speed can exploit.

untrue. Many UNseasoned people play taki, because she is good. But a seasoned person can kick your ass playing as even nightmare. You just have to know how to play. Oh, and you must be a noob if you think taki is the best. Everybody knows that ivy is THE best. Period.

Ummm... let's check the logic here. EVERYONE is unbeatable because of some characteristic they have when a seasoned player is using them.

Oh, and Maxi has easy combos yes, but nothing that a seasoned player can't avoid. Maxi has incredibly awesome combos that are harder to do and more complex that no seasoned player can beat when another seasoned player is using him.

Necrid is way out of whack. There was a Soul Calibur 2 competition in the mall here in Houston, and people WERE NOT ALLOWED to use Necrid, he's fast, extremely power and his hand can be a long range or short range weapon.

Also, I've played MANY people. MANY, and Makasuro is the only guy who can beat me, and even me and him go round for round, match for match. When I say we played that game religiously, I mean it in the most sad, pathetic, geeky, nerdy way you can think of.

Ratbert90 said:
hey, it is NOT cervantes, it is CerAvantes. And he is the lone god in that game. Taki can't TOUCH him. And I could probobly fuck you up with necrid also.

It's Cervantes de Leon you tard.
I'm here any day anytime.
Seminole,Fl BRING IT.

Scuzzle said:
Ummm... let's check the logic here. EVERYONE is unbeatable because of some characteristic they have when a seasoned player is using them.

Oh, and Maxi has easy combos yes, but nothing that a seasoned player can't avoid. Maxi has incredibly awesome combos that are harder to do and more complex that no seasoned player can beat when another seasoned player is using him.

Necrid is way out of whack. There was a Soul Calibur 2 competition in the mall here in Houston, and people WERE NOT ALLOWED to use Necrid, he's fast, extremely power and his hand can be a long range or short range weapon.

Also, I've played MANY people. MANY, and Makasuro is the only guy who can beat me, and even me and him go round for round, match for match. When I say we played that game religiously, I mean it in the most sad, pathetic, geeky, nerdy way you can think of.

Lol Necrid is like an inside joke character you use to mix things up. The only thing Necrid really has going for him is the fact that you can't see a weapon in his hands so it's harder to predict what move is coming.
If Namco ever brings Soul Claibur to online it will be f0cking HAWT.

The new Fight Club game is online :eek: Not only can you compete person to person, you can compete Fight Club to FIght Club online :D

I'll kick all of your asses with Raphael. Go ahead and laugh; that guy fucking owns. I win with him because no one is expecting me to have a chance.

Back