Fuck this mask bullshit

most ppl who carry hide the fact they are carrying.. Do you even know how this works?

What does that have to do with it? They're badass killers in their own mind. They fantasize about having to shoot someone. The gun is not there to protect anyone.

why do protesters get an exemption?

will one of you marxist simps 'splain dis?

what exemption? protesters aren't inside a building owned by a person who requires masks to be worn. what is there to explain. if the dumb nignogs don't want to wear masks in the street the dumb nignogs don't have to. that is their own stupid decision to make. why do you believe trying to get a pandemic under control is a marxist revolution? please speak to a doctor or healthcare professional in your life.

tbh i have not seen a person without a mask in public in 3 months idk how this debate is still going. are you all shut-ins or do you just live in plaguetown florida?

jOlgZJ2.jpg

you are not informing anyone. you are making things worse. please shut the fuck up if you are not a doctor or a public health official.

please go back to the dirt eating hellhole you came from. we do not need people like you in western civilization.
oh i'm sorry little snowflake, did you get triggered by the facts you don't like to hear?

just for that, you get to see my post again :sunny:

I'm sorry that you perceive facts as alarmism.

Do you know what being on a ventilator for weeks does to you?

Because here's an ICU consultant explaining it for almost half an hour:

If you're wondering what those aftereffects look like in practice:

And in case you're wondering, for every person who dies in the ICU, there's 2 who recover and have to go through that shit.

Severe Outcomes Among Patients with Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) — United States, February 12–March 16, 2020 | MMWR

So about 10% of infected people will either die, or lose months of their lives in ICU and rehab. Pretty fucking far from "being a joke for 99% of the population".

Can't quite read you on this. Are you legit saying when a vaccine comes out it'll include some sort of data chip tracking device or is your intent more 'ha ha conspiracy'?
Have mentioned numerous times, don't love the idea of a vax rushed to market, but not willing to sign on something like a population wide tracking scheme.
AFAIK, they have not been able to insert the digital tracker into the actual vaccine as the rfid chips are too large. The smallest I have read about is about the size of a grain of sugar.

Back in April I posted this:
Invisible Ink Could Reveal whether Kids Have Been Vaccinated
The technology embeds immunization records into a child’s skin

Keeping track of vaccinations remains a major challenge in the developing world, and even in many developed countries, paperwork gets lost, and parents forget whether their child is up to date. Now a group of Massachusetts Institute of Technology researchers has developed a novel way to address this problem: embedding the record directly into the skin.

Along with the vaccine, a child would be injected with a bit of dye that is invisible to the naked eye but easily seen with a special cell-phone filter, combined with an app that shines near-infrared light onto the skin. The dye would be expected to last up to five years, according to tests on pig and rat skin and human skin in a dish.

The system—which has not yet been tested in children—would provide quick and easy access to vaccination history, avoid the risk of clerical errors, and add little to the cost or risk of the procedure, according to the study, published Wednesday in Science Translational Medicine.
[...]
I think we should get IBM on this, as they already have a lot of experience in tagging some humans.
So while it is not technically a microchip, it is a device that allows data storage and can be scanned by someone else and retrieve that information. Who can access this information is going to be key in all of this.

what exemption? protesters aren't inside a building owned by a person who requires masks to be worn. what is there to explain. if the dumb nignogs don't want to wear masks in the street the dumb nignogs don't have to. that is their own stupid decision to make. why do you believe trying to get a pandemic under control is a marxist revolution? please speak to a doctor or healthcare professional in your life.

o i see

guess in your vast travels you missed all the protests of white privilege weapon toters being berated and ridiculed for not having masks

I wear one in public. Does it help? Who really knows. But it doesnt hurt me. Would I ever shame someone who wasnt? Fuck no. Im not an overbearing narcissist. I know the risks when I go out in public. If I was not okay with those conditions and risks I would not go out.

I wear one in public. Does it help? Who really knows. But it doesnt hurt me. Would I ever shame someone who wasnt? Fuck no. Im not an overbearing narcissist. I know the risks when I go out in public. If I was not okay with those conditions and risks I would not go out.
Whoa, hey, get the fuck out of here with your logic and reason.

If you don't wear a mask, billions will die.

I'm sorry that you perceive facts as alarmism.

Do you know what being on a ventilator for weeks does to you?

Because here's an ICU consultant explaining it for almost half an hour:

?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ebd7_sGWAAE5or0?format=jpg&name=4096x4096[IMG]
[URL="https://twitter.com/richdavisphd/status/1276629360212979712?s=21"]source[/URL]

i'm sure some people of awesome intellect are going to say but this is a virus not bacteria. you're not wrong, but this is a discussion about the spread of droplets.[/QUOTE]Yea, let's ignore the fact that viruses are 1/100th of the size of bacteria.

It's not like that matters when it comes to filtering air or anything.

Thanks Skipper.

wow you've really put a lot of thought into this. just don't visit your grandparent duh

it's also kinda funny that like jugernaut you have all these brilliant ideas about who should and shouldn't wear a mask and it's clear from the way you talk about it you haven't actually looked up what it's meant to do

(now you'll do a google search and prove how stupid i've been all along)
"ITS SUPPOSED TO STOP YOU FROM SPREADING IT DUHHHH"

Wow, congrats on the obvious 5th grade education information. Maybe next you ought to look up why we breath oxygen since we're discussing shit that's so elementary.

if you're an educated person, surely you have at least one friend who is a doctor. ask them what they think about wearing a mask.
I know at least 8 people personally (which means I know many more through them) that either work for the DOH or a hospital, and not a single one of them agrees with you. Be careful appealing to authority when you're in the wrong.

So yes, don't go visiting your grandparents if you're concerned about their safety. It's not rocket science. You're not protecting them by wearing a mask in public. You're not protecting anyone.

Yea, let's ignore the fact that viruses are 1/100th of the size of bacteria.

It's not like that matters when it comes to filtering air or anything.

Thanks Skipper.

validuz, to your knowledge are respiratory viruses like sars-cov2 transmitted in droplets? a simple yes or no will suffice.

Back