Fuck Bitches, Get Married? [either/or]

This is why I will not trust anything less than an IUD as birth control for her.

I was talking to a friend for a while about this today and realized that 5 years to debt-free is absolute best case, 10 wouldn't surprise me.

And her place is a total friggin' disaster. It's been a mess as long as I've known her, I complained about it and she said it's my fault because we're always at my place. I said I hate her place and it sucks (it does). Today she was off work early and had nothing to do and said she didn't know what to do with herself since she had nothing to do. I suggested she clean up her place. She said "haha right."

I defiantly (lol) have a direction I'm leaning towards.

That says a lot about her. If keeping a nice clean place is important to you and not to her and you move in together, either you will end up doing it all, you will live in squalor, or you will generate reasons not to be there, if the latter, see here

You know how you get home and you throw your jacket on the chair? Well, instead of a chair, it's a pile of garbage. And instead of a jacket, it's a pile of garbage.

Back