Fsb-spy

Jess

Veteran X
So i had this dream the other night and i was gonna post it on tw, but alas, this is a scripting forum (please forgive my exhortion).

Anyways it proceeds. So i dream nikita and i build a boxcar racer.. sad part is ive never met him, wtf. so anyways we build this boxcar.. its shiny emerald black and gold trim and shit and cool. So we get in and we are at this race, and once we start we start jetting into the air and fly around in the air around 270 (a highway in Columbus Ohio)... and im like wow this is awesome.

So then this cop car starts following us on the highway and is like pull over... and i was like wtf no we will pull down. so we "pull down" and are on the highway stopped and the cop get out of his car... (dun dun dun)

So the cop is like.. what the hell are you guys doing

and Spy goes

"TRIBES, BITCH!"

and pulls a spinfusor out of his jeans (yes it was actually his spinfusor)

and shoots the copy and then we jet away and i wake up

i mean... wow... that is an awesome dream... TRIBES BITCH!

edit: i need an ammohud that works for andrews konfig... docholliday send me the one you ahve for cyczii and i can mod it :D

Last edited:
and no, the "sad" part was that some guy from an internet gaming forum is the center of your dream. but its okay, go make some more pretty GUI's :p

SideSlash said:
um, who is jess

and have you actually been in all those tribes in your sig

my name is mike and i have 2 dogs and i am located in pa for college columbus ohio summers, i am 6'5 210 hazel eyes and brown hair, looking for love

lol...
Jess = Jessica (n$/69/[slut]) Const|Crux Dr. Typhon Alarik[JAMZ] -Li- was with impact and realisitik.. we came from jedi knight and made it... just in case your wondering. C|Nestles|C too before Doctors and before that i was typhonated :p T-Typhon-32 etc

edit: oops logged in under wrong name :eek:

Last edited:
Back