FS: XBOX 360, Spyder Paintball, Nintendo DS, Verizon Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, couple things for sale I have laying around and don't need anymore.
Everything OBO and prices shipped

XBOX 360 $160 *Not Banned on live*
Includes:

20GB Hardrive
(1) wired (1) wireless controller
NHL 06
xljq6p.jpg

bg1v5w.jpg

(*Hardware problems*) White Nintendo DS lite $40
I've had some problems with this DS where it doesn't always read the DS cartridge slot. I've gotten it to work by blowing in the slot and reinserting the game till it works, however I don't think I would count on that working for you all the time. I suggest taking it apart and trying to fix or parting it out.
Including Brain Age

I just turned it on for the first time in months. Wasn't reading game. Blew hard one time through shirt into slot (ahh brings back the memories), and it reads the game just fine. *shrugs*

2itpzeb.jpg

Samsung SCH-A970 Verizon $45
!BUbOs,!B2k~$(KGrHgoOKk!EjlLmZICkBKNbu52cdw~~_12.JPG

Samsung SCH-A970 Specs & Features (Phone Scoop)

Great phone with optical zoom, swivel screen and 2MP camera. Some light scratches on front but otherwise in great condition.
Phone and charger

Spyder Imagine paintball gun, with upgrades and chrono! $75
Full Auto
Viewloader revolution w/ xboard hopper
Paintball RADARchron chrono
New comfortable rubberized grip
Teflon bolt
All American 14inch barrel
Bob Long Torpedo Regulator
Upgraded trigger
Black expansion chamber

Hasn't been used in prolly a year. I think it could use new tubing (what's the black micro tube called again?), I remember a slight leak between the tank and regulator. The only other thing I can think to mention is it's a little loose between the hopper and attachment on the gun (forget that name too), so I usually wedge a little paper in between the two, or you could get a new one.
The chrono is really useful, especially if you're out with friends and don't trust their guns...

2czek2e.jpg

Feedback on Ebay and Heat under seanpr123

Just let me know of any questions you may have.

Last edited:
Tempting deal on the paintball gun. Do you have any idea if the leaky hose is replaceable/how much a replacement would be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back