- Wired Explorer Guitar Hero Controller
- Component & Composite A/V Cable
- Original network cable

Games Included: (all mint)

- Saints Row 2
- Call of Duty 4
- Guitar Hero 3
- Guitar Hero World Tour

this thing is mint, save a few chew marks on the black rubber nub on the whammy bars of the GH controllers (yeah, i have 3 cats...) unmodded, was bought new from Sams Club. Has run problem free for a year. mainly used it to stream media, and never ran it for more than 2 hours at a time. had the intercooler on it from the first time i plugged it in.

Looking to sell this as a whole, unless you don't want the games. PM's fine. this is my first time selling here. i think enignog or knightmare will vouch for me though.

can't post pics til the weekend. have all the original packaging as well, including the bundle box and boxes for guitars.

sorry, been workin mad hours lately. my cat knocked my digicam into our dogs' water dish, so i was without for awhile... got a new one today.

i will have pics of all the gear up soon.

i'd like to not part it out if at all possible, but if no takers i'll sell the controllers n charge kits to ya both.

Well, if it was one of the new model intercoolers that don't run through the power supply of the xbox it should be fine. The ones that require the plug into the system are the no no ones.

dunno, never had a problem with mine. then again I really didn't use this thing for extended durations. i read all the reviews/articles on it before i slapped it on... there's no scorch marks, and i've never had a red ring error or anything. :shrug: i can see it causing problems if you're sitting there for 12 hours running the thing... i played an hour or 2 here n there, n watched some movies from netflix, that was about it. i'll have pics up tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back