FS: Hall of fame "Sandpaper" 21in CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
its all good. the more you guys talk shit about it, the more popular this item becomes. As for the price, its a rule to start high so that even if it is under that price point, i won't be dissappointed.

funny, though people actually want it so i don't know why you guys think its an idiotic move to actually sell this item. remember that i am not only selling a regular sand papered monitor, but a monitor with sentimental value. (thanks to tw) its a smart move selling a monitor, instead of keeping it no?

Either ways you guys can say what you want. ill just make some money and be happy with it. More flaming the more higher value im guessing the monitor will be. flame on.

finalheaven said:
its all good. the more you guys talk shit about it, the more popular this item becomes. As for the price, its a rule to start high so that even if it is under that price point, i won't be dissappointed.

funny, though people actually want it so i don't know why you guys think its an idiotic move to actually sell this item. remember that i am not only selling a regular sand papered monitor, but a monitor with sentimental value. (thanks to tw) its a smart move selling a monitor, instead of keeping it no?

Either ways you guys can say what you want. ill just make some money and be happy with it. More flaming the more higher value im guessing the monitor will be. flame on.

This kind of logic is to be expected from someone who sandpapered their monitor in an effor to clean it.

MikSchultzy said:
I am still waiting for a picture or two.

It's a fucking monitor with a blurry spot, it's not that spectacular :shrug:

Although his logic is fucking flawless... THE VALUE OF SOMETHING NOBODY FUCKING WANTS BECAUSE IT'S DEFECTIVE AND OVERPRICED GOES UP AS TECHNOLOGY EVOLVES, AND PEOPLE MOCK IT.

finalheaven said:

You are a retard.

wow this is possibly dumber than sandpapering your monitor in the first place

go sandpaper your face

while we're on the topic of complete idiocy i'd like to purchase project's totaled miata for $20000

already sandpapered and nothing i can do about it. the point about it being defective is true. all this however still doesn't negate the fact that i know people want to see it and have it. so im using that to my advantage. People already want to see it, and some have offered money, what have i got to lose? Once again i agree in making this an epic thread. Go ahead.

But cyanide calling me sort of dumb hurts. =I

does it come with a certificate of authenticity? how do we know its not a fake?

make it an uva prize or something ;p

ayz said:
hey fh i'll buy it if you buff out the screen with a hammer
Are you retarded? To fix a scratched screen, you melt it get rid of the bumps.

Essentially, you stick it into a microwave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back