FS: Creative Nomad Jukebox Zen Xtra [40 GB]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rave

Old School
Veteran X
Creative Nomad Jukebox Zen Xtra 40 GB, with power cable, USB cord, and case. I do have the original box if you want it. However, I cannot seem to find the software CD (newest drivers and ALL of the software available at Creative's site www.nomadworld.com anyway) or the headphones (junky, by the way).

Asking: $210 + shipping.

I'm located in Atlanta, GA. If you want, I can also keep all the music on it OR delete it before shipping it out.

Unit has NO scratches, looks like new. Perfect condition. This is an excellent MP3 player. Used it for 1 month, but need the money to buy a new laptop for college.

I can provide pictures if you guys like.

nomad1.JPG

nomad2.JPG

nomad3.JPG

nomad4.JPG

nomad5.JPG

nomad6.JPG

nomad7.JPG

Don't use IRC. You can reach me on AIM or via email though. It seems like I can't PM you (I guess you have those options off), so when you get a chance send me a PM and I'll send you my contact info.

Im at work right now but ill be out later. How about tonight Aug 3rd around 7:00pm Central. Ill try and contact you VIA AIM.

BTW: how long have you had it? and where did you buy it from?

Whats your AIM?

SpidershocK said:
Im at work right now but ill be out later. How about tonight Aug 3rd around 7:00pm Central. Ill try and contact you VIA AIM.

Whats your AIM?

As stated in the first post, I've used this player for one month. It's in excellent condition. I bought it originally as a holiday gift, from Best Buy (it cost me $315 at the time).

You can contact me on AIM at: RaveExtra

Thanks!

SpidershocK said:

Whats your AIM?

I'll leave AIM on, however I don't think I'll be online tonight until around 11pm central.

PRICE BREAK $200 SHIPPED

If it doesn't sell by Wednesday, it's heading up on eBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back