FS: 13 Sticks of 256mb PC2700 DDR RAM

if you copied the links from another thread you need to right click and do "copy shortcut" - not just select it and copy, since the board shortens the links. (notice the ... in there)

I'll take a pair of them too.

they fall off the back of a truck? :) how many people actulaly have 13 of these. hope u done mine me asking.. but reason for sale? and do u have heatware?

NOTE I AM IN NO WAY OFFENDING THE SELLER OR HIS THREAD, looks ok to buy, just anything on the internet is worth double checkin.

heatware? And they're for sale because all the machines they used to be in used to be workstations and we no longer own them, so we sold them with half memory, pulled out the optical drives, and left it pretty much a barebones.

OMG YOU INSULTED ME

..seriously though, i'll kill you. (Ps: they work)

Did any one recive this ram yet and what if any refrences do you have if u dont have any i would like to ask you to ship first..

EDIT cant speel

Nope I dont have heatware, but you can check my feedback on ebay if you need any reassurance that i'm selling good stuff.

HOLY SHIT. I just realized that this guy i sold a video card to on ebay, he didnt contact me for a WEEK after i emailed him several times and he told me he didnt want to buy it anymore. And he left me negative feedback? Seriously what assholes.. But here's the link:

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=iratelyblank&item=-1&frompage=222

AND my paypal email address is vlad@cfl.rr.com, and yes I still have 2.

Back