[Friend's website]The Battle Begins

bigcheezit

Veteran X
He just sent me it and it seems like it could be pretty cool if people started to use it. You put wagers against other players on the games you play with either real money or "battle points". You then can buy stuff with the battle points you win. Check it out.

The Battle Begins - Play for points or cash. We facilitate battles, events, and tournaments for gamers to play video games and make money.

Information about The Battle Begins

The Battle Begins, LLC (The Battle Begins - Play for points or cash. We facilitate battles, events, and tournaments for gamers to play video games and make money.) is web-based community that brings together those who love games and love competition. We facilitate battles, events, and tournaments for users to play the games they have come to love. For points or for cash, The Battle Begins allows players compete in great games where skill is everything. The Battle Begins ranks and records all battles, events, and tournaments to let all users know where they stand amongst the competition.

The Battle Begins offers a creative and exciting way to compete against other gamers online. We reward users with “Battle Points” through site activity and allow users to wager these against other users. Battle Points may be used in many ways on The Battle Begins, including redemption of prizes, tournament entry, and other special events.

Allowing users to compete in the games they love for cash, we have finally answered the wish of all gamers, “I wish I could play games for a living.” Unlike similar services offered by our competitors, The Battle Begins does not believe in charging a commission. Many cash competition websites deduct a commission fee from their users for their services. Here at The Battle Begins, we feel our users deserve to keep what they’ve earned.

With battles, events, tournaments, forums, ranked ladders, and the most popular and competitive games, The Battle Begins is the best place to show your skill in gaming. Are you ready?

i like the idea, back in t1 i bet you would have seen some wagers flying around over the big matches, if only people betting on themselves.

a commission free place to make those wagers is nice, the fraggle obama thread would have gone better if something like this was used.

yeah tw should incorporate something like that

we could even bet something like, i dunno, tw dollars. but not that name, we'll have to think of something less stupid

Back