Friend's phone being hacked by gf...

substance

Veteran XV
So my buddy has an iPhone and apparently his girlfriend can see all of his text messages somehow. She hasn't physically touched the phone since he got it and her name isn't on the bill so he doesn't know how she hacked it. He isn't a total idiot and hasn't downloaded any shady software but he did mention that a while ago she sent him a text link that 'linked to the browser but nothing came up'.

I'm guessing there's no way of hacking a phone without some actual software installed on his phone, right? Should he just format?

check sent messages to see if they're all being forwarded to her

then dump the bitch because what the fuck?

he should send her on a wild goose chase across town, which eventually leads into the ghetto.

there is hilarity and revenge in this, somewhere

I agree he should break up with her =/

He's playing the "oh i have nothing to hide" card so he wont say shit to her.

why does he think she can read his text messages?

what makes him think she's just not picking up his phone and looking through them?

i know that with rogers u can have "call manager" on ur account and use the rogers website to look at that kind of stuff.

What's the link he was sent?

You can read your text messages from the backup file on your computer if you do not encrypt your backup files. And since by default the phone backs up every time it is plugged in, that is one possibility.

What he's gotta do is start texting stuff to a buddy about asking her to marry him, get her hopes up etc..
Set a date/time/location where she thinks he's going to pop the question. Then don't do anything.

She'll be like "Isn't there something you want to ask me?"
He can say, "Yeah, why are you reading my text messages?"
Then proceed to dump her.

What he's gotta do is start texting stuff to a buddy about asking her to marry him, get her hopes up etc..
Set a date/time/location where she thinks he's going to pop the question. Then don't do anything.

She'll be like "Isn't there something you want to ask me?"
He can say, "Yeah, why are you reading my text messages?"
Then proceed to dump her.

This^ :rofl:

Back