frickin 299

39.gif

Fuck it dude! Lets go bowling

Oh man a 299 has got to be a heartbreaker.. like fall down and cry.

Personally my high is 158 and I've only hit a turkey once, missed several by one pin and that hurt bad enough.

My high is 170ish. Hit a turkey once, but it was 4 in a row. But the last 3 were all the 10th frame, so they didn't count as much. :(

Cool, my turkey came in the 10th too, sucks that we were too far behind for it to matter.. would have rocked to win one with that.

My immediate urge when I saw the stupid pin standing still was to just run down the lane and t-bone it. Instead I just dropped to my knees and started sulking like a little bitch.

Yeah there was a fairly big crowd but the only person I knew there was my mom (cuz she was bowling with me), it wasn't sanctioned or anything though, just for fun, so I wouldn't have gotten a ring or anything, but it would have been nice just to know in my head that for one game I was perfect at bowling. Another reason it really sucked is cuz bowling is pretty hardcore in my family but no one has ever bowled a 300, although my grandpa has bowled a 299 twice, a 298 and a 812 series (this is almost as hard as a 300). It sucked to disappoint the crowd too.

He's got one foot in the frying pan and one in the pressure cooker. Believe me, as a bowler, I know that right about now, your bladder feels like an overstuffed vacuum cleaner bag and your butt is kinda like an about-to-explode bratwurst"

When I was in high school I got a 236 which i will never ever ever come close to again because I am not any good. But somehow that game I think I got a spare and then 6 strikes in a row and then went back to my more normal suckyness.

Back