Freediving/Spearfishing Movie

slut

Veteran XV
I finally compiled everything together from July30.

Freediving / Spearfishing July30.08 on Vimeo - If your computer is slow, it wont play vimeo smoothly in hd. But the quality is badass.

you can download the original off vimeo. It takes like 7 mins for me. The video will be smooth on your computer if its not smooth on vimeo.

YouTube - Freediving / Spearfishing July30.08 Make sure you press watch in high quality The video quality isn't as good as vimeo.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
WTF is going on at UpperDeck? It seems everything is changed or changing.
Did your dad sell it or something?

Cool vids btw.

Last edited:
WTF is going on at UpperDeck? It seems everything is changed or changing.
Did your dad sell it or something?

Cool vids btw.

Whats changed? We are planning on upgrade our screens. Its a 50K investment though. I have to buy lcd screens because plasmas wont last. 50 inch lcd screen everywhere....madness.

We started ladies night on wednesday. Its slow but will pick up once the word is out. Karaoke is still there on fridays. We added a prime rib night on wednesday. Its awesome.

Whats changed? We are planning on upgrade our screens. Its a 50K investment though. I have to buy lcd screens because plasmas wont last. 50 inch lcd screen everywhere....madness.

We started ladies night on wednesday. Its slow but will pick up once the word is out. Karaoke is still there on fridays. We added a prime rib night on wednesday. Its awesome.

Yea, I liked that new flyer for ladies night. Everyone looks 15. :brows:

I really only go there for happy hour and get delivery when I don't have time to cook. When does delivery come back?

Yea, I liked that new flyer for ladies night. Everyone looks 15. :brows:

I really only go there for happy hour and get delivery when I don't have time to cook. When does delivery come back?

We stopped doing delivery. We give 20% off now on pickup orders. Just mention that on pickup orders. Try the prime rib on wednesday, you will like it.

I can see the fun in what he's doing, I love the water and snorkeling and shit like that, and fishing too, and this combines both.

The video's aren't that exciting but I can see it as a fun activity.

There's lots of sports I can't stand watching, but find ejoyable to partake in, it's kind of like that.

I love snorkeling myself and I think I would enjoy spearing some yellow fin snapper. Too bad I don't have enough for a spear gun.

I love snorkeling myself and I think I would enjoy spearing some yellow fin snapper. Too bad I don't have enough for a spear gun.

Freedive spearfishing is actually a relatively cheap sport.

Good quality gun $250
Mask $50
Fins $100
Snorkel $10
Wetsuit $250 ( i dont use one in the summer in florida)

These prices are based on new equipment thats not bottom of the line stuff. YOu could always get used stuff thats pretty much like new for much cheaper.

The only thing you really spend money on your equipment is replacing the line for the gun and the rubber to propel your shaft. Line costs hardly anything and the rubber is usually changed twice a year. ($20)

To go out on a boat with friends will cost you about $40 for gas. If you shoot fish a lot, calculate how much it would cost you to buy fish in the store that not even fresh. Snapper goes for over $6.00 lb whole, not filleted. Fresh Grouper is like $18.00 lb filleted.

My 2 cents.

Slut man I wanna do this with you some day...please?
Is this in Florida?

I was that close to a nurse shark too!

sharkievh8.jpg

edit: yup florida

Last edited:
That shit is fucking tight.

Why are you wearing full wet suit? The waters are not that cold aye?

No wetsuit. Rash guard(what surfers wear) and bicycle speedos. Water is plenty warm for me this time of the year.

Fish aren't everywhere. You have to find the spots and discovering them is half the fun. Spearfishing and fishing is all about knowing where to go.

Improving your breathhold is also fun to do. I was diving in 70ft of water there.

Back