[free] TW Snowboarding subscription

vempire

Resident Freak
Veteran XV
A couple nights ago I picked up the Down With People dvd. Included with it was a free subscription card for Transworld Snowboarding. Cool, but two problems: I already have a subscription and the card is only good in the US. So if you're in 'Merica (Fuck Yeah!) and want a free sub to TW Snow, send me a PM with your mailing address, and I'll mail the card down to you. First address gets it.

I don't snowboard.
But I want it so that nobody else can have it.
But I don't want to give my address to vempire because I'm pretty sure that he's the guy that posts about being on like 50 antidepressants so that he doesn't kill himself.
So I don't want him to have my address.

I do snowboard. And I want pictures of snowboarding so that I can become more depressed that I don't have the chance to snowboard often. I'll risk my address.

I don't snowboard.
But I want it so that nobody else can have it.
But I don't want to give my address to vempire because I'm pretty sure that he's the guy that posts about being on like 50 antidepressants so that he doesn't kill himself.
So I don't want him to have my address.

No worries Mr. Darkness. I wouldn't have sent it to you anyways so it all works out in the end doesn't it? :sunny:

Back