[Free hearing test] Can You hear THIS ---->

I could barely hear 19kHz, then could hear 20-22kHz no problem. I think my headphones were just being weird tho.

i could hear them all, but some of the high ones sounded lower pitched than the low ones, which makes me think something weird is going on with my audio equipment (sound card or headphones)

i could hear them all, but some of the high ones sounded lower pitched than the low ones, which makes me think something weird is going on with my audio equipment (sound card or headphones)

some people on that site commented that sound cards can't always handle the higher hz... I could see that same thing happening with speakers compensating, but i'm just guessing.

i think i have decent hearing but for some reason I seem to have trouble understanding what people are saying more often than I should. I'd always blamed it on the people being mumblers but now I'm lately I've been starting to worry.

I really don't want to need hearing aids at a (relatively) early age. :(

edit: okay, wait, are we counting being able to hear the little initiation/end noise at the start and end of each clip? Because I can hear that on all of them except 22, but I hear no tone in between.

Last edited:
Back