[Free copy of portal 2]Make your case

I played the original Portal and my wife watched me play it and would very much enjoy playing Portal 2 coop with me.

Your gift would allow for a more complete union with my wife and I.

not at all.
I really don't expect you to believe it, but i meant exactly what i typed.

In fact if you mailed it to him and added a c/o with my name on it that would be the same thing to me.

ah crap hehe
2nd attempt

I would like to have a 2nd copy in order for my daughter and I to play coop. I am going to order a first copy, but I am going to wait to order another hoping the price will drop before we are ready to play coop. Thank you.

I am in a graduate program and poor. Gift it to me and after my oral and written obligation I will play the fuck out of it.

Thank you Phantred buddy.

When is it playable anyway? im preloading it now, would it be available at midnight in a certain time zone or something?

I played the original Portal and my wife watched me play it and would very much enjoy playing Portal 2 coop with me.

Your gift would allow for a more complete union with my wife and I.

This is a pretty good reason to give it to him Phantred. You may help to keep a divorce from happening in the future. A family that plays together stays together.

Addendum to my original attempt:

I want to "accidentally" kill my brother within Portal 2 over, and over, and over again.

This is a pretty good reason to give it to him Phantred. You may help to keep a divorce from happening in the future. A family that plays together stays together.
Or he'll realize females can barely follow simple instructions (even if you tell her EXACTLY what she needs to do) and playing co-op with her results in hundreds of futile attempts and failure.

Never play a co-op game (hugely different than just a 2-player game) with your significant other, it only causes stress.

:cheers:

if you give it to me, I may fail my final exam(x4) which would have the effect of me failing out of my goal of JD. -1 more lawyer in the world... :)

Or he'll realize females can barely follow simple instructions (even if you tell her EXACTLY what she needs to do) and playing co-op with her results in hundreds of futile attempts and failure.

Never play a co-op game (hugely different than just a 2-player game) with your significant other, it only causes stress.

:cheers:

Only play games that allow them to die over and over again without impeding your progress like LEGO Star Wars or something.

I had 3 impacted teeth and one partial eruption all taken out on Friday and would like to play Portal 2 before I run out of medication.

Back